HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by don reed, Jun 29, 2010.

  1. don reed

    don reed New Member

    Can anybody advise me please.I removed a large radiator downstairs this weekend to decorate ,put it back this morning and bled it , all seems O.K.,topped up the pressure to 1.5 Bar ,now there is water flowing out of a button thingy on the pump union.I'm using up all available towels
    P.S. It's a sealed system with a 3 port valve
  2. tomplum

    tomplum Active Member

    i'm assuming this is the auto vent, they often do this, is there a little black dust cap near it, if so screw it back on, if not try one of the dust caps off you car tyre,,but thats a shot in the dark. you really need a new auto vent,
  3. don reed

    don reed New Member

    Dear tomplum many thanks for your help .I managed to grab a plumber leaving a house up the road,apparently the pump valve is a ball type made by flowflex or flowtex or something and has failed.
    He has drained down the system and is coming tomorrow to fit a better pair of valves.
    Once again many thanks for your support,you guys are the tops


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice