hi from the u s of a

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by m.elec, Mar 29, 2006.

1. m.elec

m.elec New Member

hi guys not been on here for a while almost a year in fact, the move to america went just grand, got a job in two days been working there now for eleven months and i am preparing to take my journeyman electrician exam next month peice of cake really. open book test on the NEC,national electrical code,in other words you can take the regs book into the test with you and you have three hours to do 75 questions and they are all multi choice hehehe and still the guys over here fail it duh, why dont they take note for the 16th edition that would have been nice.hope to chat here soon but life is busy here two kids and one on the way and just in the process of moving house.
    we just bought a really nice 1 year old 5 bed 4000 sq ft walkout basement home on half an acre for under 100,000 pounds anyway got to go and eat talk to you all soon bye for now MELEC

2. electrograph

electrograph Member

anyway got to go and eat

And I just bet you're having a beef steak the size of North Yorkshire. . . . .

Pb

3. Lucky Bast*rd, Good luck

4. M107

M107 New Member

Landed on your feet running then, sounds like you've got life sorted best of luck to you & melec family.

5. sinewave

sinewave Screwfix Select

Anyone know how mskelec is doing on his emigration to Aus I believe?

6. electrograph

electrograph Member

Aus I believe?

No, it was the other place (where the police are mounted). . . . .

Pb

7. sinewave

sinewave Screwfix Select

Notting Hill? ;)

8. squeaky

squeaky New Member

Aus I believe?

No, it was the other place (where the police are
    mounted). . . . .

Pb

Apparently there was a few of them at the gay pride march in london. Got in trouble with there superiors according to the papers. Don't believe they were canadian though.....

9. electrograph

electrograph Member

The Mounties always get their man. . . . .

Pb

10. X

X New Member

Notting Hill? ;)

Now you may be giving your age away sinewave ..

Depending on which event you are refering to...

But it was found that police horses dont like trying to stand on slipery sufraces.

11. X

X New Member

Oppps... typo / freudian

should of read surfaces