hole cutters for porcelene tiles

Discussion in 'Tilers' Talk' started by stevie.c, Aug 14, 2006.

1. stevie.c

stevie.c New Member

im in the prosess of tiling my new cloak room with porcelene tiles that were left over from a site ive been working on(im a chippy).i bought a hole cutter from the orange store ,the type thats shaped like a spear head,but this was useless.ive 4no 25mm holes to cut and a 40mm hole for the waste pipe.is there any decent hole cutters out there that are reasonablly priced(probadly wont be used ever again)please any help is appreciated has its dragging on.

2. Ghost-1

Ghost-1 Active Member

3. Ghost-1

Ghost-1 Active Member

<u>im in the prosess of tiling my new cloak room with porcelene tiles that were left over from a site ive been working on</u>

U robbed them u mean............lol

4. stevie.c

stevie.c New Member

ha ha,good one.lets just say ive saved them valuable storage space.ps cheers for the link

5. mitwore

mitwore New Member

old post i know but.........

was searching for this last week. ordered from richon(japan) very good bits!!! arrived in six working days.

just to let everyone know that vitrex now do these bits. more expensive but your local supplier should be able to get them quick. mine did. found this out the day after i ordered from japan!

6. jasonb

jasonb New Member

Most of the tile now shops sell them, even B&Q warehouse do them but at about ten times the price of Richon (in Hong Kong) There are also several sellers on e-bay whos price is somewhere between the two.

Jason