Home network

Discussion in 'Other Trades Talk' started by Markybob, May 9, 2004.

1. Markybob

Markybob New Member

I use two machines at the moment, this one for mainly cad and excel, the other for browsing, email and word stuff. that one is win95 and getting on a bit to say the least, kids one is even older. I was thinking of a leapfrog thing, move the new one to here, resolve the problems on the other, then move it into second place, the other can go upstairs and the really old one can take a flying leap out the window!!

2. dj.

dj. New Member

hear hear the german is a tossor!!

sorry to interupt this conversation but had to agree with m-bob. i think button is the future champ.

dj.

ps did i mention that shuey is a plick?

3. Markybob

Markybob New Member

Schuey is I suppose one of the great's, I dislike him but I can't deny him of his supurb skill.... but he is getting boring now, Did'n Senna have a son?

4. Mr MAN

Mr MAN New Member

Hey man - it's just a game aint it??

The stuff about Shumacher and the horses is that "the team" are the best in the world (at the moment) if not the best ever - I do like to watch the motor sport when I can.....

You are not the first not to like the German - no offence taken.... Senna was a top man indeed, as well as many others as you say, the German will just be another to add that extensive list of the most excellent of F1 GP drivers ever.

Mr Man...

5. Mr MAN

Mr MAN New Member

I started writing a message and 3 posts arrived in between it - DJ's ugly butt again......

S the F up DJ - don't like Shumacher the post on http://www.cbeebies.co.uk - or go pick on RP..........

MarkyBob - the window is good!!!!!! Especially for Win95 systems.

Mr Man...

6. dj.

dj. New Member

i would never deny that he is one of the greats!
    the thing that i do have a problem with is his attitude to others. as for team- he isn't a team player.

7. Markybob

Markybob New Member

Window it is then, nite nite all, sore tattoo'ed butt upstairs waiting for sympathy!!!!!!!!!

8. Markybob

Markybob New Member

DJ... It's all about winning, he has a habit of winning. Team player or not. whatever it takes, Senna wasn't the sweetest of guys on the track. Most part is because he's german (and winning)

9. Mr MAN

Mr MAN New Member

Correction - without him there would be no team and also on the other hand without the team to back him he's history......

Don't talk brown and smellie - you don't know him do? You therefore only see the press etc which we all know can be distorted beyond reality.

Remember, arrogance you said the other day - well, there is a fine line between arrogance and total confidence - you decide but I would go the vote of competence and confidence to suit....

Mr Man.....

10. Mr MAN

Mr MAN New Member

Yeh,

DJ, get into your mind, nothing but win-win-win-win, whatever the cost, you don't need friends on the track.....

Don't be nice - just win

Remember - winning is not everything, it's the only thing!!

Mr Man....

11. Markybob

Markybob New Member

I've seen him race a few times, at belgium one year I particularly remember a bend, I had pinpointed a spot just before the bend on the railings (hoped he might hit it) shuey was changing up (manual gears at the time) for just a split second, whereby all others where breaking by the same point, very masterful.

12. dj.

dj. New Member

Correction - without him there would be no team and also on the other hand without the team to back him he's history......

what utter **** you dribble from your mouth- without him...

nobody is indespensible there will be somebody to take his place. as for the team, they will back their drivers whoever they are. when he is gone the team will still be there...............t**r

[Edited by: Forum Moderator]

13. Mr MAN

Mr MAN New Member

Actually, without him and in particulat Ross the Ferrari team as we know it will be pants.

Then he stops - just watch the team him hot rock bottom again....

Saying - yes the team do need him......

Isn't corrie on??

Mr Man....