hooray

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by tomplum, Apr 6, 2010.

1. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

we're back on line, been bored shatless all weekend :)

2. OllyUK

OllyUK Member

and what was the point....

3. tetleyman

tetleyman New Member

TP were are you drinking on friday

4. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

well i try 't bath, an if that blooming great futebaw goggle box is on, thats my last day there :(

5. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

explaination to others.

my local pub has been took over, and the new manager as installed a blooming great big 50 inch screen tele for the world cup, and if thats not bad enough, they've put it in the 'best side', where tetleyman myself and a few others put the world affairs in order of a friday teatime,
    i would't mind so much, but they already have a big screen in the tap room,
    outrage, darn right outrage,

6. ThreadJacker

ThreadJacker Active Member

<Maybe I should start 'Tweeting' while Scewfix is down, I feel like I'm missing out on all the latest Screwfix news & offers!

7. doing a bit

doing a bit New Member

tweeting ?? *** :(

8. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

and the new manager as installed a blooming great big 50 inch screen tele for the world cup..........Wouldn't worry Tom, all these sweaty Engerland fans with their St George flags & throwing patio chairs, will not be in the Pub for long..............:^O :^O :^O

Another couple of good videos Tom, keep up the good work.

9. GKU

GKU New Member

"Engerland fans with their St George flags & throwing
    patio chairs, will not be in the Pub for long...."

LOL - Well they'll be in the pub 90 mins longer than your heap of carp :^O :^O

10. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Get real GKU son, Engerland don't have a hope in hell at the world cup..............You been on the shandy again??

11. GKU

GKU New Member

:^O :^O :^O

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano New Member

Lets all support Scotland ,who have as much chance as Saudi Arabian team

Did scotland actually qulaify for the world cup?

13. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

That's refreshing news son. Well, if you support Scotland you'll see some good football. Let's face it Engerland football is mince, there's not even an Engerland club left in Europe!!

Now that Porky Rooney is f.cked, who's going to score???

14. GKU

GKU New Member

DP - When it comes to Plumbing I will sit and listen cos most of the time you know what yer on about (in between all the verbal carp) .... but when it comes to footy you're at the rse end (knowledge wise) . When you lot ave got a team (National or any other) that can beat most teams in Europe (not just compete with them cos they're the best of a poor bunch in their country) then people may listen , but until then no-one take youse lot serious . Our guys may not be that good (in your opinion) but they are all streets ahead of the * that comes out of your nation (although your managers are normally half decent though) , :^O :^O

[Edited by: admin]

15. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

C'mon GKU you know & I know Engerland will be out early on, get real now son..............Porky Rooney is out & you've no other striker...........Early bath, early bath son.

16. joinerjohn

joinerjohn New Member

"Now that Porky Rooney is *, who's going to score???"

Well John Terry probably has a chance of scoring,, with at least 3 of the WAG's :)

17. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Go figure eh?!! He's such an ugly * too!! Mind you it'll take a lot to beat Rooney in the ugly stakes.........:^O :^O :^O

18. GKU

GKU New Member

Have you seen the "mooey" on that Frank Riberry (Bayern Munich) - looks like he fell out of de ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down :^O

19. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Ah but he can play a bit, not like the two English * above..........;)