How do I dial this number,,pooter, Murray

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Lokkars Daisy, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

+47-917 24 333      this is the number on the info sheet. It's a mobile phone and the user is at present in the UK
    How do I call this number , my mobile comes up with Message Can't be Sent and the landline is also no use

What do I do to make it work        (the last numbers have been changed to protect the innocent)

2. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Normally, the number would start 44 and you would remove the 44 and use a 0.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

3. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

No that doesn't work Handy      I have tried various combination , my mobile keeps displaying MESSAGE NOT SENT THIS TIME

4. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

Try phoning the number and asking the recipient to give you his correct number as you are having problems.

5. Engineer02

Engineer02 Member

I know this sounds stoopid, but whilst on hols I did the same and couldn't get any calls through, so tried 0044 instead  of 44, and it worked, so it appears you have to type in the 00's.

6. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

tiyt

7. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

Blimey, well done Engineer, the text message has gone somewhere anyhow,,, Screwfix has answers which even Vodafone can't supply

8. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Thankyou for your text. Please be reminded that the charge for this message is £9.50 and you will receive 5 more texts for which you will be charged at the same rate per message in the next 2 weeks.

Thankyou for your custom,

Adsforcash.

9. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

Nah Handy, it is a genuine number but there seems to be problems with the international prefix, any hoo 00 seems to have worked

10. MrGrimNasty

MrGrimNasty New Member

Them blonde Russian brides are really red-heads you know.

11. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

Are you sure, surely they all can't be red heads ?

12. MrGrimNasty

MrGrimNasty New Member

There's only 1 way to find out. And they won't let you see that until the ring's on their finger, you've been abducted to a shack in Uzbekistan, and her gang master is about to gut you.