How do you reckon the former Great Britain is now viewed by the world?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, May 15, 2018.

1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Heat likes this.
  2. No, these things haven't happened, JJ.

How very selective of you.

Of course, we haven't actually left yet... :rolleyes:

Even so, with just the threat, with just the vote, tell us, JJ, that the UK economy is doing as well as it otherwise would be.

Tell us, tell us, tell us. If you believe it.

If you give a straight honest answer, I'll wet myself in disbelief.

3. joinerjohn1

I reckon you could do with some Tena for Men.

4. I reckon you could do with some honesty.

5. HarDeBloodyHarHar

HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

I reckon you could do with a holiday!

6. Seriously, JJ - I do not believe you are this deluded - to believe it's all ok, and it's going to be even better.

You said something really nice about me when I was 'away' - you agreed with btiw2 that I was basically a 'good guy'.

I want sooooo badly to return that compliment, I honestly do. I badly badly do. I can say it about the job you do - that is truly worthy of respect and admiration.

I cannot say it wholeheartedly, tho', whilst you are one of the ones causing our country so much damage and loss of reputation, whilst utterly refusing to examine the evidence all around you with any engagement of your critical faculties.

You can only kid yourself for so long, JJ. It cannot last.

7. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

DA.

Not all immigrants, those that are employed and paying in are more than welcome to live here.

The pound was artificially high and would have gone down anyway, that aside are you saying that our order books overflowing and company's so busy that unemployment is at a low is bad because the pounds low.?.

8. joinerjohn1

Basically , you are (possibly ) one of the good guys on here DA, but this hang up/ chip on yer shoulder over the result of the referendum is becoming tiring (and bloody boring)

9. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

If anyone thinks if the EU, once we leave it, that they don’t want to still do massive business with the UK, then I might wet myself laughing! :p
    Keep Calm, -,and Carry On, have faith in the majority.
    After all, the minority who had voted to remain will be a mix of educated, uneducated, plus some who were just too scared to vote for their real choice. (Many people have said that).
    My point is, those that voted to leave were not in opposition to an all wise and knowing minority, although some of the remainers do seem to think of themselves as superior.
    A lot of remainers only thought of their European summer holidays being at risk of extra costs, they were so naive. :)

fillyboy likes this.
  10. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

DA?
    When folk have said you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic....
    This...
    street-preacher1.jpg
    ..doesn't mean you've suddenly found them.

fillyboy likes this.
  11. joinerjohn1

DA, surely you have come to realise that at the moment Britain is just a state of the EU, ruled over by bureaucrats in Brussels. Once we finally leave, we can get back to calling ourselves a country again. ;);)

12. facilities

facilities Guest

Well then didn’t really want to get involved too much with this life is too short, but it seems to me the Remoaners ( in the main DA) can’t accept reality, absolutely none of the predictions of the remainers have come about including the predictions of Mr Carney, employment is at it’s lowest for years the stock market is at record highs business confidence is booming, and that is just with with our notice of intent to leave the European cesspit, imagine how good it will be when we are actually out of it.

Anyway what has really rankled me is the news that to make the NHS work every household will have to chip in £2000.00 pa, what a load of absolute rubbish, we need to stop healthcare for those that have never paid a penny in, I’m not talking about our own who through genuine disability are disadvantaged, I’m hoping you know who I mean,

The second point is the NHS is broken and full of managers that would not be able to hold down a job in private industry, when a manager in the NHS is no longer required he /she is not off loaded to the dole queue but moved side ways on protected salary, this may be doing work that would attract a salary of £16000.00 but are kept on a salary of say £50000.00, (just an example)

So giving more money to the NHS will not solve anything but will only make matters worse.

When Maggie Thatcher had to reform/close the mining industry as we know it, she brought in an outside trouble shooter (McGregor) and got the job done, this is what needs to be done in the NHS someone with the balls to tackle the so called sacred cow and reform it, so as it works for the British people that contribute

13. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Appallingly, they would be trading the Deutschmark, the cost of their goods would automatically be 20% higher, guess what, a lot fewer people would be buying them.
    That was the whole purpose of the Euro as a currency. and the very reason the currency is doomed.
    They're wetting their pants at the moment because The Donald is talking about putting higher tariffs on German cars, how unfair, even though the tariffs would be on a par with EU tariffs on American cars.

14. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

DA's gone quiet, perhaps he's moved to a Syrian refugee camp in Turkey, he seemed quite keen earlier.

15. No, not every single one, IIR.

But, to give your casual accusation any credibility, you will - of course - be able to demonstrate that immigrants are, say, more likely to claim benefits than indigenous Brits. Or less hard working and stuff?

You do have something to back up your casual bigotry, yes?

(You clearly haven't been listening to the testimonies of the Grenfell victims for a start, have you?)

And are you honestly claiming that the damage to our economy is due to a previously artificially high pound? Say it again, IIR, because that is incredible self-delusion. Absolutely staggering.

Say it again. Back up your claims.

16. The depth of JJ's reasoning abilities - if you don't want to engage in a discussion, call it a hang up.

Nice...

C'mon, JJ - do I really need to start a new thread just for you - 'the Remain Lies'?

I do not believe that you, JJ, can type such idle nonsense, whilst failing to back up your idle claims, and not have a hot prickly sensation under your collar. You cannot be that devoid of shame.

Do you want a discussion or not? Or are you just going to be a usual SF forum suspect?

Oh the shame.

17. Filly 'liked' this.

Wow.

What's it like to be part of a group who will 'like' and lick each other regardless of the banality?

18. Re-read what you have just written.

Banal nonsense. It doesn't actually contain anything of depth or credibility. It is UKIP white noise.

The shame, JJ, the shame. The fodder.

19. I thought this was going to be - at last - a post of thoughtful, justified credibility. But it isn't, Facs - you have just written a pile of fibs.

First paragraph - none of what the Remainers have reckoned would happen has happened? Just like that? It hasn't come to pass?! Much-most-of what the feared outcome would be of a 'leave' vote has and is coming to pass - and we haven't even left yet.

You badly need a new thread like JJ - let's compare the 'lies' on both sides...

How can you say such silliness when the Leave campaign - which you follow and swallow as per their expectation - is on a completely different order of scurrilousness? Yet you never mention this... :rolleyes:

Tell us, Facs, that the economy has not been seriously affected by just the vote. JUST SAY THAT IN ONE SINGLE SENTENCE - if you truly believe it. Which you won't because you don't - because you aren't that ignorant.

Second paragraph: (this one will be short and easy). The NHS requiring £2k from every tax payer. You blame; "I’m hoping you know who I mean".

Why so coy all of a sudden? Why don't you say it?

You can say it, you know - no-one will punish you. IF it's true. IF it's true, then even I will say it. IF it's true, no-one can accuse you of anything other than telling the truth.

But, you don't say it. Why is that? Is it because you know - in your heart of hearts - it simply is not true?

You KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, Facs, IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOUR INSINUATION TO BE TRUE. JUST SAY IT. Otherwise, well, I don't believe you, and no-one really does either - but they will still 'like' you.

20. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

These are things you are saying and just attributing them to who ever has rattled your cage at that time.

Grenfell has nothing to do with the UK economy or Brexit, so why mention it.

The pound was artificially high, thats not made up its fact.

The UK economy is booming and no amount of wishing it down to justify a fruitless argument over Brexit will alter that. When we'v finally broken the shackles and haven't got the EU threats hanging over us it will be booming even more.