How does Ronseal know I have purchased anything? Camper van competition.

Discussion in 'Screwfix Competitions Terms and Conditions.' started by Alggomas, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Alggomas

Alggomas New Member

As above.
    How do you enter?
    Thanks.

2. gas monkey

gas monkey Well-Known Member

they have a crystal ball

3. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Big Ron knows everything.:eek:

4. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

No its the Seal that has the intelligence.

5. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

6. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

As is the way today..................uninvited intrusion, every other retail outlet I use never ask the details that Screwfix ask. You do not have to provide your personal details.

Deleted member 11267 likes this.
  7. S.J Durazi

S.J Durazi New Member

Hi everyone.
    I think as some colleques mentioned the collected information from you let them trace most of your purchase and also searches of items.. I realised that once I searh for an item on the web, I rreceive offers next day on same items from sites that I already registered with so I know that they trace my searches and purchase activities through our information we provide them with ie email, phone no..etc.

8. Damiend

Damiend New Member

Are you saying that the staff member would have mentioned the competition specifically or customers are automatically entered into the competition if they buy a Ronseal product. I just purchased a product and nothing was mentioned?

9. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

If you made a purchase you are automatically entered in to the prize draw. As long as you provided your details when you bought your goods.

10. Andy-I

Andy-I New Member

So previously registered customers were entered (upon purchase) then? No additional details required?