How else would they know

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Allsorts, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Blair was/still is an immensely capable politician who genuinely had the best interests of this country - and further afield - at heart. He did well, over more than 2 terms, but he misjudged the situation with Iraq, pressurised (by himself) to support Bush, whilst hoping until the last second that the UN would come on board too. They didn't. That is all his distractors (like you) now latch on to - for their own reasons - whilst blindly ignoring his achievements.

Adams was a terrorist organiser but smarter than the average but with his cold-blooded steely eye always on the ultimate prize - legitimate political acceptance and power. Almost certainly the British military would have won the fight as they'd deeply infiltrated the IRA and other organisations, but winning by military means is rarely - if ever - successful long term (The Better Angels of our Nature, Steven Pinker), so he made that GFA gamble at the best opportunity, but in full awareness of the associated personal risk to himself from hard-liners.

Boris is a copper-bottomed hypocrite. A contemptible slimeball.

2. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

[QUOTE="Heat,] Who led you astray? Astray from your type of thinking? Critical Faculties I guess.

I do not support terrorism, or any evil from any side. Sadly you do not see that. I do. I don't imagine for a second you support terrorism or evil from either side. The thing is, tho', you only paint one side as 'bad' as 'wrong' as getting it wrong as being at fault. Anything else is tokenism. [/QUOTE]

3. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

As a Blair distractor(sic) myself, errrrr, what achievements exactly, could we have a list?

4. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

[/QUOTE]

I do not paint only one side as bad or wrong. I was putting examples of injustice done against the British side, which you and others outside the situation would have highly likely missed.
    Reason I did that is mainly because of your Repression remark in an earlier post, which you made against ONE side only, totally ignoring (or being ignorant) of repression, discrimination, and even murder, against that very side.
    If you had have said a similar thing about the Nationalist side - let us pretend you said the Irish repressed the Unionists, -
    I would have agreed with you, but I would have said it was a one sided statement you had made.

5. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

:mad: I just have to ask all you ****'s how this thread could possibly come to down to yet another BREXIT thread ? The lot of you are a load of complete dimwits that frankly don't deserve any one's attention at all. Of course you all like each others attention.............................*** get real and keep to at least ONE thread's proper intention :mad:

6. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

I do not paint only one side as bad or wrong. I was putting examples of injustice done against the British side, which you and others outside the situation would have highly likely missed.
    Reason I did that is mainly because of your Repression remark in an earlier post, which you made against ONE side only, totally ignoring (or being ignorant) of repression, discrimination, and even murder, against that very side.
    If you had have said a similar thing about the Nationalist side - let us pretend you said the Irish repressed the Unionists, -
    I would have agreed with you, but I would have said it was a one sided statement you had made.[/QUOTE]

Look, Heat - the IRA are deeply loathed by the vast majority of UK citizens for justifiable reasons. Ditto for Adams personally. The UK is largely a CofE (or CofS) country, so give up your campaign to redress any imbalance.

As far as the UK population is concerned 'you' have won the argument. In reality - over there - the other side is winning.

And you - ya ejit - have helped with your vote. No, you didn't know what you voted for in reality. At least not the most obviously likely consequences.

7. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Says the ejit who's reading a thread he seemingly doesn't want to :)

8. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

Yep................... i might well be an "ejit" :mad: You started this thread on a completely different subject. And you are still in it on a subject that has no relation at all to the thread post.

YOU and ALL the other ****'s are simply not worth any Server space to be frank.
    Either keep to the SUBJECT of an original post....................................................or bugger off and post another thread :mad:

9. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

I hope Brexit is eventually accepted in some form and we all get on with normal life in these Isles.
    It is a Saturday night and I am going out to relax, despite being still presently in the EU. ;)

10. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

What was the subject of the original post?
    Without me looking, I have no idea! :p

Allsorts likes this.
  11. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Listen pal - this is my thread.

You start yer ain. (And I'll piddle brexit all over it...)

12. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

HOW ELSE WOULD THEY KNOW

about Salisbury Cathedral's 123m spire and old clock had they not been tourists?

Heat likes this.
  13. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Enjoy.

And run this through your mind as you sup that malty pint - this is all about values, what sort of world we want to be in.

Heat likes this.
  14. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

That's a great line. Who wrote it?

Heat likes this.
  15. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

The don't start a ****** thread and not to be expected for some **** to call you on it :mad:

16. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

That doesn't make sense.

17. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Hang on - 'great' and 'twit'?

18. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Since when has Great had 6 letters.

Then again, what I thought he'd written has 7 letters, so who knows what the 6 letter word is.

maxresdefault.jpg

19. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

That is one angry kitty.

[​IMG]

kitfit1 likes this.
  20. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Just about to put a jacket on meself.

Heat likes this.