How much is a quartz worktop inc. fitting?

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by dtexh, Dec 2, 2019.

1. dtexh

dtexh New Member

I've installed my own kitchen, 3.5m x 2.2m. Took 6 months in my free time. But I need to install my worktop, then splashback and kitchen will be finished.

Quartz worktops are where my DIY skills stop, so I am looking to hire someone to supply and fit one. It will be three sections:

-120x60cm with one Evoline pop up socket hole
    -140x60cm with hob cutout and Evoline pop up socket hole.
    -925x925 corner undermount sink unit.

How much does this cost? And where do I start with looking for someone who will do a good job?

Thanks

2. Mr Rusty

Mr Rusty Screwfix Select

In my personal experience these guys do a good job https://naturalstonesurfaces.co.uk/

With solid worktops a good job starts with the templating and certainly on my job they used laser rather than hand-cut. Material is cut on CNC machines apparently and certainly in my case fitted beautifully. You will pay for what you get, but I don't think these guys were particularly expensive.

Mancone and Dam0n like this.
  3. stevie22

stevie22 Screwfix Select

Where are you? G Stone based in Wickford Essex brilliant, don't know how far they travel.

4. Adamfya

Adamfya Member

we looked at quartz for the sink run, 2.8m, under mount sink cut out, finished on front edge only, in ice white crystal which is fairly standard, that was best part of 2k!!

Take a minute or two to think about the weight of it too!

Mancone likes this.
  5. metrokitchens

metrokitchens Screwfix Select

2k cash or plus vat. with haggling.

6. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

A 925x925 undermount in Quartz.............................i'd grab Metro's price with both hands lol. Defo 2.5k from me.

7. dtexh

dtexh New Member

Thanks for your suggestions.