Howdens kitchens.

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by max6674, Mar 24, 2006.

1. max6674

max6674 New Member

Do Howdens have a web site? We have had a flood at home and the insurance company are offering us a Howdens kitchen but are not forth coming with a brochure?

2. SDSMax

SDSMax New Member

not sure if they've got a site but I do know Howdens don't supply direct to the public.

3. corgiandy

corgiandy New Member

just go in and ask for a trade account , fill in form job done they have 2 catalogues one for trade one for non trade.

4. chappers

chappers Member

Theyre kitchens are ok but not the best quality make sure your getting something of similar quality to what you've got.
    You wouldn't want to replace a Smallbone with Howdens now would you.

5. dj.

dj. New Member

you obviously have access to the world wide web so have you ever thought of typing "howdens" into google. try it, it's amazing what results it comes back with!!!

6. max6674

max6674 New Member

Thanks for your input guys..

DJ, have you also heard that not all web sites are indexed with every search engine and that Google is well known for the way it constantly changes its indexing aproach.. So if its not indexed your not going to find it. Tha was my first port of call, so if I had ofund it I wouldnt have the need to ask for it.. :p

7. i fit

i fit New Member

Take trip to your local MFI.
    Have a peep at the Schreiber kitchens.
    Thats what your getting at Howdens.
    :)

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano New Member

i agree the world web is amazing whats even more amazing is howdens do not have a website fairly common knowledge with people who fit their kitchens,as for Ifits suggestion going to MFI thats the best way because as everyone knows howdens is owned by MFI

9. yosser hughes

yosser hughes New Member

Howdens used to have a website at www.howdens.com. but for some reason they took it off the web about 2 years back. dunno why.

10. joe_chippie

joe_chippie New Member

11. gazza2

gazza2 New Member

FOr the record MFI do not own howdens, howdens is part of Galiform, which is run /owned by EX MFI board members, Galiform, are trying to take the DFY kitchen market ( Done For You) and are only suppling kitchens to MFI until the contract to do so runs out, then who knows - so it may be that MFI gets beter kitchens, or worse kitchens when that happens.