I don't think she's happy with how B***** is going.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Feb 10, 2018.

1. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

2. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

She's just an out and out racist with little understanding of what she actually means in her fowl language.

That has nothing to do with Brexit as you well know, so your attemp at points scoring has failed miserably.

Britian First might like her though. :rolleyes:

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  3. Britain first is a brexit type collection is it not?

4. Bob Rathbone

Bob Rathbone Screwfix Select

I love to hear the opinions of the learned enlightened ones (not) :)

5. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Only in your head, those of us who see the bigger picture dont put immigration at the forefront and certainly wouldn't speak to anyone in the manner that women on the vid did.

6. Lets put it another way?

Do you think she voted remain or brexit ?

Only a guess, but youcan use supporting thoughts and comments if you need.

7. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Without doubt almost certainty Brexit

Not sure of your point entirely though as I'm sure they're people who voted remain with the same thought train as that despicable women.

8. Read posts 4 and 6 again then.

I do agree it is almost certain she voted brexit.

9. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

I would say (although I don't really know for sure) that the older generation voted yes to Brexit and the younger generation voted no to stay in. I'm just going on my own personal experiences as a day to day jobbing plumber.

10. big all

big all Screwfix Select

not really sure why telling him to book off early and go to clapham willesden or where ever he lives will help??
    surely that will just make the wait to get served a bit longer:eek:

Jord86 and Deleted member 33931 like this.
  11. Absolutely, IIR.

I was teasing with this post's heading, but JoT's point does stand - we all know which way she'd have voted.

Not every Leave voter is a racist - however blatant or relatively subtle - but every racist almost certainly voted Leave.

And very very many of the older folk who voted Leave also did so 'cos they are just a wee bitty racist. It's as subtle as this - they would rarely, if ever, be blatantly or openly racist, and they most likely treat any foreign people they know with complete courtesy and impartiality, but - inside - they simply do not see foreigners as 'individuals', individuals who are as individually human as they are. They see them as a type.

12. To a large degree that is true - there's a significant correlation.

As there is with level of education. Level of skill. How deprived the area from whence you hail. Whether you read newspapers or the Daily Fail. How large the chip on one's shoulder.

13. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

As you know, I voted remain, but post office inefficiency can also drive me into an incandescent rage.

The only reason there's not a youtube video of me "losing it" in a post office is that post offices stopped being relevant to me at the same time the camera phone became ubiquitous.

The the only difference between me and the lady in the video is implementation not intent.
    I like to think I'd put my wasted education to use and compose much more creative insults (I'd have plenty of time to compose them whilst waiting to be served).
    And at least my insults would be logically consistent ('cos that's the important thing when on a tirade).
    If you call someone a *ahem* euphemism for female genitalia ,then you can't follow it up with "what women would want that?".
    The logical answer would be "most females want female genitalia" (although they may prefer a different synonym).

And this isn't a 'aren't public services inefficient?' rant.
    Firstly, because I think many post offices are quasi-private.
    Secondly, Greg's. (I don't know where the apostrophe goes there. Was it founded by "Greg", "Mr Greg" or "Mr Gregs"?).
    I'm sure my local Greg's is a regional political experiment in finding employment for the elderly that are simultaneous afflicted with Alzheimer's and Asperger's.
    Tragic, to be sure, but I find it difficult to summon sympathy when I just want a steak bake.

So, if you ever see a youtube video of a scruffy, late-middle-aged bloke ranting at a Greg's employee in a pretentious, high-falutin manner - then "Hi!".

14. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

A hundred 'likes' on that post :D

15. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

As iir stated, this has absolutely nothing remotely to do with Brexit. ( wonder if the Guardian missed a trick there though).
    Not as large as the apparent chip on your shoulder DA concerning Brexit. So much so, you have to turn the video into something related to Brexit? How underhand can remoaners get?

16. facilities

facilities Guest

Not sure what the forum rules are on allowing links to racially abusive content,I found this to be quite distressing, and also the comments from remainers that the lady in question was probably a brexiteer, this I also found disturbing as being for Brexit I am somehow tainted as a racist which I am not.

17. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

What you need to learn from this is that people like her do exist and no amount of sweeping it under the carpet will alter that.
    This sort of behaviour needs to be shown so you, I and I hope most people on this forum can stand tall and say i believe im a better person than that, regardless of what we voted for.

We may or may not think that immigration needs to be controlled, that doesn't mean we don't respect the immigrate as a fellow human being.

So being for Brexit doesn't make you a Racist, only being a Racist will do that.

18. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

[​IMG]

19. Of course you wouldn't.

But some of the u-s on here (the worst of whom have departed) have referred to 'swarms' and 'plagues'.
    I doubt very much that anyone on here - from either 'side' - takes your claim of distress too seriously.

Being disturbed, yes.

You will agree, I'm sure, that this staggering ignorant, unpleasant and ironic 'lady' was almost certainly a Leave voter, if she managed to vote at all?

That is the most anyone on here is claiming with this link.

So, be 'disturbed' by that simple almost certain truism if you like.

My reference to B***** in the heading was, as I have said, a joke. A tease.

If it helps, tho', I will (retrospectively) 'justify' it.

That woman is hugely ignorant and unpleasant. I would not begin to compare her with anyone on here, present or departed (tho' Phil the P came close...)

But there is a point I believe can validly be made: I wonder if she'd have been so open in her expression of what's already inside her had she not felt she'd been given carte blanche by Farage and the Brexit vote?

She is not an isolated case, as any glance at Facebook will reveal.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2018