I have sanded down a chest of drawers and there are a few bits of paint left .Does anyone know a goo

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by Marbles, Jul 10, 2018.

1. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Fully agree CGN

I left the school playground some years ago and have no wish to return

CGN likes this.
  2. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

Sure, but there has to be some degree of fun/winding up/banter etc.
    This game is very boring at times :)

3. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

I’m totally up for a wind up and some bants CGN, although I don’t actively look for it on this forum - prefer face to face ‘Entertainment’ with ‘real people’

But do like the forum to glean info for myself and hopefully, add some useful input to others

What I don’t like though, is when somebody that knows nothing about me, makes several slanderous claims towards me, with absolutely no way of backing them up. I don’t think that they were made in a fun/bantering kinda way either

All because I suggested a certain brand of 4” roller to the OP

My suggestion was immediately shot down in flames as a budget brand - apparently the poor quality was substantiated by several reviews as shown in the OPs link

Only problem there was that my recommendation was totally differant to the OPs link, with my recommendation having largely good reviews

Oh well, enough time wasted, time for some bants with real peeps ..... I’m off out ..... see ya :)

4. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

I never mentioned the roller type you are claiming I shot you down in flames over, the reply was aimed at the ones Dr Bodget had been asking about and highlighted in his posting, the reviews were poor, just admit you are WRONG once again.