Image inserting has stopped working?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Lectrician, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Lectrician

Lectrician Screwfix Select

I can no longer insert an image - When I click the camera image button, the DIV popup is just black, no content.

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

[​IMG]

Right click on the message window and select insert image instead. Works fine.
    BTW that's my sister singing with me dad on the night he finally retired , aged 82 (me dad not me sister)

3. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi Lectricain

i have just rebooted the forum to help resolve this problem.

What browser are you using as I have had some problems posting on the forum using chrome.

Peter

4. joinerjohn1

Doesn't seem to be any problems now Peter, I'm using Chrome and it seems fine. ;)

5. Lectrician

I use Chrome most of the time, and if I use Chrome now, I still cannot insert images.

If I swap to Explorer, it works fine, both with the right click in the message area, or by clicking the camera button. [​IMG]

6. joinerjohn1

Nice photo Lec. ;) (I'm using Chrome, but on a Linux OS if that makes any difference )

7. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for your feedback.

It does seem to a issue with chrome desktop. I have had problems on my desktop and laptop using the forum on chome. I shall investigate more when I am in the office on Monday.

I am thinking there has been a update on the browser which is causing problems.

Cheers Peter

8. Lectrician

It turns out that by adjusting the 'zoom' accidently in Chrome, it prevents the image dialouge box from displaying properly, just showing black.  Putting the zoom back to 100% is all thats needed.  If you are not careful in chrome, you can adjust the zoom without realising with just the mouse pad on your laptop!