Immigrants in little boats.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Allsorts, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

After Brexit they are ours and not Europe's problem.

2. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Not true, yet another scare story from the remoan side.

As i said above its set in law that France has to control its borders.

3. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

The French love the EU as much as us.

4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Which law?

5. 14th edition

14th edition Well-Known Member

Its sad beyond belief what these poor people have been through just to get somewhere they believe is safe. I dont pretend to know the solution but I certainly dont believe we should demonise or criminalise those who actually get here. How desperate must they be to leave their homes, families and friends, how many lose their lives on the way?

Allsorts and chippie244 like this.
  6. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

The Le Touquet Accord 2003.

7. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Does that work post brexit, especially a no deal brexit?
    That wasn't even the agreement that I was talking about so you must have done something digging.

8. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Yes, it has no bearing on us being members of the EU, no real digging it's been around form15 years.

9. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

What agreement was you on about,? the one we just talked about with France as a Good will gesture. ??

10. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Honestly seems strange to me that the Remoaners keep telling us that the U.K. is doomed once we leave the EU, but these people are still desperate to get here by any means..... Don't they ever read the newspapers? ( according to DA , they are better educated than us, so you think they would, but would still risk life and limb to get to an island nation that's apparently going down the pan)

longboat likes this.
  11. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I despair for you JJ :(

Allsorts likes this.
  12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I forgot you were an expert on international law, forgive me.

13. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Our resident angler already knows this. Or, at least he used to, maybe his selective memory is getting the better of him lately as it's increasingly riddled with whisky feuled Guardian binges.
    Chip's will be as ignorant as ever no doubt.

14. joinerjohn1

No credit???? You do realise all MP's are on a wage most of us could only dream about.:rolleyes:

15. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

You speak for yourself. ;):):)

16. joinerjohn1

Come on chip. DA constantly preaches that these asylum seekers are better educated than the British masses. Why then are they not claiming asylum in France, Germany, Italy etc, or under EU rules, the first EU country they set foot in ?

17. joinerjohn1

Wish I was on almost £70,000 a year, plus expenses IIR ( and I bet at least 90% of the electorate feel the same way )

18. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Benefits. :eek::eek::eek: did I just say that. :D:D

19. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

They are almost certainly - nay, completely certainly - better educated than you.

What an utterly crass and juvenile level of reasoning you manage, JJ - and Longsie 'liked' it.

20. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

What!!! You don't employ your wife and children as staff, what's up with you man. :D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.