Immigrants in little boats.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Allsorts, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Ohh ( chip n DA will now have a field day on that " racist" comment) How terrible of you IIR,,,,, only thinking of the U.K. instead of these poor people.

2. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Oh well, give them something to talk about for a few seconds before looking for things to be offended about on behalf of others.

3. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

So, following our hard exit and subsequent damage to both sides, you are telling us that immigrants who arrive on our shore are someone else's concern?

And IIR says it's simply France's problem anyway as they need to stop these folk leaving their shores?

And IIR posts a short vid of a Y-J taking down a EU flag (I presume) and thinks he;'s made a point.

And JJ speaks like a child.

Popcorn anyone?

4. joinerjohn1

Perhaps you might think of travelling to France in an inflatable boat DA. Across that 21 mile stretch of ( safe) water. I just wonder what the French would make of your education ?

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

That actually wasn't a racist comment jj, totally inaccurate but not racist.

6. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Got any toffee favoured. :)

7. joinerjohn1

Not speaking like a child at all DA. What on Earth possesses an apparently ( well) educated person to risk life and limb crossing the busiest waterway in the bloody world, when they could simply claim asylum in any of the EU countries, they've passed through on their way to Calais ? ,,,,,,,, well educated my a**e

8. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

I was in a primary school recently, seeing kids discussing philosophy. I've no idea what they'd make of you, JJ, if your facile contributions were along these lines. You clearly haven't a clue how ridiculous you come across.

Still, Longsie - your cult leader - will keep you on-side with the very odd 'like'.

9. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

You asked a valid question. Now just try - for gawd's sakes please try - to come up with a possible answer.

10. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

They know we're leaving the EU and are by and large far nicer people then those nasty French and Germans. :D:D

Allsorts likes this.
  11. joinerjohn1

I wonder if DA could actually explain why asylum seekers seem exempt from EU rules when it comes to claiming asylum ? ( I bet he can't )

12. joinerjohn1

Perhaps DA would care to enlighten us as to what exactly is so enticing about a country about to leave the EU ( and apparently about to be plunged into economic doom n gloom for millennia ) Come on DA, please tell us why people are so desperate to get to such a country, when they've already passed through such economic greats as Germany and France . ( you can't can you )

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  13. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

That wasn't an answer now was it.?

14. joinerjohn1

I asked the question DA, I'm looking for an answer . I try not to answer my own questions, otherwise there would be no point in asking,,, would there ?

15. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

They do that you know.

Not answer questions.

Politicians do the same.

16. joinerjohn1

Ahh then why is DA not the elected member of parliament for North Devon ?

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I was talking about the later Dublin jobbie not the Le Toquet Accord but I'm sure you will be able to explain the difference.

18. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

He isn't inbred?

Allsorts likes this.
  19. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

20. joinerjohn1

No, Im not related to you in anyway whatsoever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.