Int door installed against warped frame

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by North41, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Gag as in joke?

2. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Yes he in hospital because he doesn't know if he's coming or going, this is on top of him not knowing which way to turn and several missed appointments at Specsavers but could be his world has turned upside-down like the door. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

3. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Why is it that all the examples of poor, to downright shambolic cases of rogue tradesmen we see on here have 'Checkatrade' written all over them?
    I used to think that there must be a at least a few good guys who procure work via these online markets, but now I'm not so sure.
    Perhaps in the future the Oxford dictionary will have a new word added complete with a glowing reference meaning.
    Checkatrade should, with all logic applied, be called 'Cashfrombloke.com'.

4. pppmacca43

pppmacca43 Super Member

Thee must be some decent companies on there, I used a driveway company to do some block paving and was happy. They were recommended and I didn’t go through checkatrade, but I know they are on there, and the company I have used to do fit windows and doors over the last 10+ years are on there too

5. I-Man

I-Man Screwfix Select

Gag as in almost threw up in my mouth

6. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Checkatrade customer satisfaction forms are kindly filled in by the tradesman or to 'save the elderly customer the hassle...so kind and considerate giving 'self' top marks all round.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    pppmacca43 likes this.