Intergas combi boiler

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by captainchaos, Feb 27, 2012.

1. captainchaos

captainchaos New Member

The intergas combi 36/30 seems exactly what I fancy. II have read that Atnosare the same. Is that correct? The one thing that worries me is that I emailed them for a list of stockists in my area and didn't get a reply.If they can't answer a simple question like that whats thier customer service gonna be like. It also leaves mw with no option to buy one locally cos i don't know who stocks them. Intergas are they still too green for the UK market and are Atmos the same?

2. Tembo11

Tembo11 Member

They have a merchants tab to their web page that suggests everything is done from the Worcester HQ

3. buildvoy

buildvoy Guest

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

4. sam spade

sam spade Active Member

Which address are you talking about?

5. sam spade

sam spade Active Member

The Atmos Inter range of boilers are made for Atmos by Intergas. They are slightly different from the ones which Intergas sells under its own name in the UK.

6. no comment

no comment New Member

plumbase stock intergas boilers and spares flue plume kits ect, excelent boilers, most of the other muppets (suppliers) havent heard of them, wall hanging kit a bit **** but aint they all...fitted a few no probs so far....

7. captainchaos

captainchaos New Member

Every lpumbers merchants i have been too has "never heard of them". I am surprised plumbase stock them as the merchant list from Intergas does not list them and the nearest merchant list , to me, is 15 miles away and they are asking for 50 quid delivery and i have to go there and pay. Look like a pionering boiler.

8. captainchaos

captainchaos New Member

Plumbase do noyt stock then on their website. Will give then a call.

9. no comment

no comment New Member

intergas site names plumbase as stockist very small print on main page. not easy to see. had trouble finding stockist till plumbase free delivry to.  dont bother with the others waste o time.

10. keithwhitty

keithwhitty New Member

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator