Hi all, I have been mice-proofing a Victorian property recently, as this winter the critters have made an unwelcome appearance - and I have been reading some scare stories about steel wool. Below is where/how I have used it (indoors only). Do I have anything to worry about? - between floorboards with gaps, between floorboards & skirting boards - under kitchen cupboards & the bathtub. Also under a fridge built in to kitchen cupboards - up the chimney opening above the fireplace (no, the fireplace is never lit or used!) - around pipework: copper and plastic Thanks in advance!