It all worked a treat :-)

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Dyke Pullover, Apr 18, 2009.

1. wettneck

wettneck New Member

for Loz.

:^O :^O :^O :^O LOL

2. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Hmmmm.......Rap, just add a C!!

3. mantor

mantor New Member

That c... ODB is a BG employee & part time * for Loz.

Well he said he works for a big company that every one would know.

I reckon it'll be Mcdonalds meself, what a complete *.

[Edited by: admin6]

4. ODB

ODB New Member

AHAHAHAHAHA so anyone that stands up for someone and says the truth get ridiculed lol...Bring it on ladies!

notice how NONE of you have given any figures yet

Oops...am I exposing you as the rip off merchants you are?

Come on...prices please or your all conmen!

5. GKU

GKU New Member

ODB - Having trawled through this saga I find that at long last I have to make a comment on your last post on this thread ............. Do you really think any sound / good businessman will display his rates/prices on an open forum , it is not only bad business sense but also bad for a business , you're very unlikely to get anyone on here who will do such a thing :)

6. oliver1234

oliver1234 New Member

I charge £45 per hour for most customers but up it a little for the elderly and infirm.

7. ODB

ODB New Member

"Do you really think any sound / good businessman will display his rates/prices on an open forum , it is not only bad business sense but also bad for a business , you're very unlikely to get anyone on here who will do such a thing "

I have always found a good businessman is extremely open about their prices, shows your open and not trying to rip people off. I fail to see why its bad business sense OR bad for business?

If anything this is BETTER for your business! A clear price structure is the best thing to make a happy customer and they know exasctly what the charges relate too. You go to a job and say £100 it doesnt mean anything, doesnt explain/reassure a customer, just makes them question what your charging them for. This applies to all types of business not just plumbing. An unclear price structure to me shows the sign of a cowboy

8. Dyke Pullover

Dyke Pullover New Member

I have to agree with you ODB state your price and what you get for that and if you have any business sense over deliver.

9. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Is English a second language for you Loz?

10. Dyke Pullover

Dyke Pullover New Member

That could be taken as a racist comment! Tis cos im black ain it?

11. wettneck

wettneck New Member

little for the elderly and infirm.

Soon as I see grey or white hair,my hourly rate doubles.Sometimes I add more if theyre deaf and like Rap moosic. :^O :^O :^O

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Tis cos im black ain it?

No, it's because you write like English is a second language to you.

13. ponty.01

ponty.01 New Member

Loz, I don't like to say it but finally I'm fed up with you as well. You go around picking arguments with everyone and refusing to back down.

But Chippie, please don't wind him up. He might put a virus on the forum or something.

14. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

He might put a virus on the forum or something. ...you are assuming he is that clever?

i don't think so.

15. ponty.01

ponty.01 New Member

Alright, lets not start the cussing again. I think he knows he's made an idiot of himself.

Another great pontypost!

16. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

I'm not sure he does.

In his weird little mind he probably thinks he both funny and clever.

17. ponty.01

ponty.01 New Member

Give him a chance - he might have closed his account.

Another great pontypost!

18. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Is English a second language for you Loz?........................Don't know about Nurse Loz, but it's my second language as I'm a Porage ***.

19. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Give him a chance - he might have closed his account

You reckon. Have you seen his latest missive.

20. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

It got deleted pretty quick but involved Simon Weston, a Mirage bomber and a wax works.