Japanese Sunami - End of the World?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by palavaman, Mar 11, 2011.

1. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Lucy is one hot femme fatal in my book! :)

2. Forumfave

Forumfave New Member

s all sorts.

3. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Forumdave. May I call you Clint?

It appears it is only you - you only and no one else - that is immune to the voluptuous charms of lucious Lucy.

This makes me believe you prefer the rough hewn attractions of hairy males to the tender cresses of the feminine Lucia?

4. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

It's not being beamed into my home, Cap'n, except by Radio 4 bulletins. I'm not completely without sympathy and compassion for those people in Japan whose memory of this tragic event will live forever..... But as far as I'm concerned, it will soon be consigned to history along with the other recent tragic events.......

Lucia x

5. Forumfave

Forumfave New Member

hest then, babe?

6. Forumfave

Forumfave New Member

....like when them UK soldiers' rifles jammed on Bleedin' Sunday.

7. G Brown

G Brown New Member

It will Lucy but some linger longer in the memory than others. I can remember exactly where i was and what I was doing when it was announced that Elvis was dead.

8. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

'Bimey'! I need to type quicker. I'm not used to others sneaking-in replies while I'm tapping-out on my Amstrad........

Lu x

9. Forumfave

Forumfave New Member

was and what I was doing when he left The Attractions.

10. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Get a Sinclair dear, its what all the hot young gals have these days.

11. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

GB: that's my point, dear: We all remember those events that are important to us personally.  I remember precisely what I was doing when the news came of President Kennedy's murder, and I'll never forget the shock of  Princess Diana's tragic death.  But this Japanese disaster won't register at all with me.........

Lucia x

12. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

what is a Sinclair
    BTW Capt'n, since when was I good at spelling?  So I spelt sunami incorrectly, but its  not the only thing i spell incorrectly issit?   Not my fault i am dyslectic.  I was born that way.

13. Forumfave

Forumfave New Member

op take-ing the * out of hour retraded fellow potser you odouis oik.

Btw, a 'Sinclair' is like a long profitaroll.

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

14. palavaman

Thanks for telling me what a Sinclair is! But did you have to announce to the whole world Thai I am retarded? Since when does having dyslectia make one a ******? Everyone on here knows I am a bit slow on the uptake, and that i'm not bright either, but retarded? I consider that an abuse! You must not put down society's less fortunate individuals. It is not a guud attribute to av.

15. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

Gee Y'all, I wish that I could afford to be ****** - but my pension fund says 'No'.......

Lucia

16. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Well Palaverman, I don't know what the others think , but I have always thought that dyslexic people were slightly retarded. Did you know that in the early 60's dyslexia hadn't been invented? What were people like then, before dyslexia was invented?
    Same today, we have kids that are diagnosed as suffering from ADHD (whatever that is) I reckon these conditions are dreamt up by university research people to ensure funding to keep them in jobs. Once they identify some niche in the market, whatever they come up with, is soon taken up by others seeking a nice wage and increased funding from various governments.
    Come on,, let's be fair. In the 60's and 70's you never heard a teacher say "That kid's dyslexic or suffers from ADHD, did you? And why not? Simply because, thick kids were just that. They were thick. Nowadays chld psychologists make an excellent living out of diagnosing the thick kids as suffering fron dyslexia or ADHD. What happens? They get extra , and individual tuition. A whole industry has grown around these people, all safe in the knowledge that their jobs are now safe,. Because the next kid who's not doing so great at school will be diagnosed with some ficticious ailment, and thus keep someone in a highly paid job.

That's my theory and I'll stick with it.

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

17. palavaman

JJ, I doubt Mcarthy's record was broken by someone on a coffee table? Those Japs are having a rough time, so fink about it.  BTW, you're entitled to your opinion regarding my dyxlexias ailment. But to call me thick, is that necessary? You come out as a nice bloke, then call me names, WHY?  In 15 years, you'll phone me and say: ''you know what palavaman, you were right back then. People are still suffering from the effects of that DAY!''

18. Death

Death New Member

19. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

20. Death

Death New Member