Japanese Sunami - End of the World?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by palavaman, Mar 11, 2011.

1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Carribean, is the word your looking for Pavlova. Well you learn something new everyday. Cars running on sugar cane, indeed. I'll have to research this some more to make a judgement on it though. I do know that sugar in someones fuel tank usually stops their car running. (at least it did when I was younger).

2. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Carribbean.

3. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

4. joinerjohn1

Looking at it. Handy's spelling  certainly seems to be the correct one. I hang my head in shame

Palava, have you read the link you gave though? There seems to be some debate about the economic viability of using bioethanol as a fuel source, due to the loss of arable land and rising food prices.

5. palavaman

yes JJ, i have.  Even Fidel Castro is refusing to encourage his ''flock'' to grow more cane as he claims it will make the locals poorer?
    I guarantee the against argument is being promoted by CEO's of the big fuel companies.
    The debate, against, actually discourages the use of CORN, not SUGAR CANE.

I hold my hand up Handyandy.  I'll go 4UR spelling then.  Thanks

6. joinerjohn1

I have just checked the spelling of the word Caribbean and we were both wrong. It's spelled just as I have spelled it here. Only one R in it but two b's. I'll just use my usual excuse of dyslexic fingers ;)

7. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

You are right. I had a feeling, and I was right, that it was wrong for me to correct something wrongly.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

8. Death

Death New Member

What a morron - realy.

9. palavaman

no morron on ere, really.
    just that i feel a bit better now, knowing that even the intelligent guys get their spellings mudduled up as well?  May be i should stop feeling too bad about my lack of spelling knowledge.
    wish i had gone to skool in the 60's, not in the 90's?   Us dont respect the teachers anymore (so says me dad?)  we boyz spend our time oggling the girls as they come in dressed wiv their teets hanging out?  Most av no brassiers on?
    them girls spend their time trying so hard to catch our attention or are painting their nails, or are on the phone to their suggar Daddies (DickFuller, is one of dem), or are asking the teacher to help them with last weeks home work?   Great 2b a young un today, innit???    How are we expected to learn wiv all these distractions?

10. MrGrimNasty

MrGrimNasty New Member

Spelling and intelligence are not intercorrulatizised. The fact that I am superior in both is merely the perfect storm that is the gift of mother nature. I just pity the inferiati.

11. palavaman

Well Mr GNTY, I may be inferior, but it dont bover me, honest.

12. MrGrimNasty

MrGrimNasty New Member

Either you are the master of subtle irony, or you take me too seriously!

13. TheMaestro

TheMaestro New Member

Well after The Radiation Fears....and The tsunami i rekon the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS nigh!!! :)

14. maurice gogg

maurice gogg Guest

I bet the trains in Japan are still more reliable than in the UK. 

15. palavaman

16. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

....sigh.... Grow up

17. palavaman

you want to grow up?  when you do grow up, leaky, i'll listen

18. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

I'm past growing up me! I'm heading downhill towards senility !

19. G Brown

G Brown New Member

See here palavaman.

It does not look goood on you insulting the skipper - you know:

The Village Idiot insulting the Elder Statesman. ;)

20. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Not so much of the elder now Gordy ;)