Job time frame

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by jackts, Mar 6, 2009.

1. diddlyskid

diddlyskid New Member

you aint still on here are you jackts .look this is for painters not plonkers.i see you tried to be clever on the electricians forum till they made you look a **** as well ..

2. potty painter

potty painter New Member

No I did not!!!! look again sunshine nuts, and remember bull*t belongs in a field....

3. jackts

jackts New Member

"look this is for painters not plonkers."

Then why are you still posting on here? You can't spell, you did not (25 years in the business) know that PVA was water based and you still can't find the caps key.

"i see you tried to be clever on the electricians forum till they made you look a ** as well .."

It's (I see) not i see, *** how many times do you need to be told this.

From the last post I read, it would appear that I have been backed up. Not bad for someone who said he was not a spark.

Will you never stop digging?

4. diddlyskid

diddlyskid New Member

big words from behind your screen my BRAVE little nonothing.

5. jackts

jackts New Member

diddyskidmarks,

"big words from behind your screen my BRAVE little nonothing."

Diddy, what the F is nonothing? Did you mean know nothing?

Keep digging num-nuts. :)

6. polly222

polly222 Member

to everyone involved in this stupid argument
    I thought this forum was about helping people with their decorating problems. Not if they cant spell if i was looking for a answer to a problem and saw what has been written on this forum i would think we were still in the playground.
    If you look on my post i am one of the worst for just having a laugh but dont you think this is getting out of hand.
    lets be honest who knows whos a tradesman on here and who isnt because theres a lot on here who google everything any way. so why dont we just try and be a bit civil to each other.
    sorry if the spellings wrong or anything else but tough.
    cheers mates polly

7. diddlyskid

diddlyskid New Member

you aint worth the K W

8. potty painter

potty painter New Member

Polly is right you know, we should no better. Come on Diddly its not worth it mate.

9. diddlyskid

diddlyskid New Member

THING IS YOU ASK FOR ADVICE .THERE IS NEED NO NEED TO GET ARSEY WITH THE PEOPLE WHO GIVE IT TO YOU.JUST CAUSE IT ISNT WHAT YOU WANT TO HERE.

10. jackts

jackts New Member

diddlyskid said
    THING IS YOU ASK FOR ADVICE .THERE IS NEED NO NEED TO GET ARSEY WITH THE PEOPLE WHO GIVE IT TO YOU.JUST CAUSE IT ISNT WHAT YOU WANT TO HERE.

OK, so you have now found the caps key, but typing everything in capital letters is considered as shouting.

As said earlier, the space is left after the full stop. Not between the last word and the full stop.

Because not cause, they have a different meaning.

It’s isn’t not isnt. Hear not here, different meanings again.

“THERE IS NEED NO NEED” ?????

11. diddlyskid

diddlyskid New Member

THERE you GO something ELSE for YOUR website PROOF reading...

12. jackts

jackts New Member

PP said, we should no better

Anyone else noticed how PP and Diddly both spell know as no?

Another indication that they are one and the same person!

13. jackts

jackts New Member

diddyskidpants said:

"THERE you GO something ELSE for YOUR website PROOF reading..."

Anyone know (or as he would say no) what the hell he is talking about?

Not sure why he has typed some words in capitals, but i feel that I must congratulate him on his first ever post without a spelling mistake. :)

14. polly222

polly222 Member

jackts
    I dont want to get involved in your silly little arguments but does it matter how things are spelt we are all supposed to be tradesman on here we are not still at school you know. i am sure next time we will all go on the spell checker just to make everyone happy.
    Now can we please change the subject or i will have to watch dancing on ice with the misses and i dread that
    cheers mates polly

15. diddlyskid

diddlyskid New Member

you **** i am afraid i cannot spare any more time on a washed up xxxkhead because tomorrow i have got two more ceilings to skim over.so its an early night for me.it would no doubt take you a tad longer ?any way next time we come to meet on here i will have done a bit more work and you will have....wrote some more bullsxxt. DIDDLY

16. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

been following this thread, i notice the names ponty, telmay, jcts have not been mentioned ;)

its quite obvious, but fun to read.

MOAP: Muliple One Alone Posters

17. apl

apl Member

Polly, your right mate. In fact i said the same to you and jcts when you had your little spat.
    I'm off bed now, got an early start tomorrow, got a 2 bedder to paint and only 12 days to do it in - damn those glazed doors :)

18. polly222

polly222 Member

apl
    you did say the same to jcts and me and we sorted it out hope this lot can do the same.
    good night to you cheers mate polly

19. Goodwill

Goodwill Member

Odd places, forums. When people are talking face to face and enter into a disagreement they, usually, tend to debate in a civilised manner. But something strange seems to happen on forums. Daggers are drawn, ridiculous assumptions or accusations are made and, often, the wolf pack mentality takes over. Although, I do recognise there are forums where disagreements are debated in a persuasive way, due to the control of the moderators.

This thread though, is particularly unpleasant.

20. jolly bodger

jolly bodger New Member

As above - just read through it.

Jeez... the worse of the bad old days is back :(