Just a reminder

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by wiggy, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Really? If that's so that's brilliant for SF to do!

Is that for well known or select?

2. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

It starts with the ts for well known and select get hoodies I think, best check with DA on that

3. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

But discounts come from every 1000 messages?

Thats awesome, and it explains some of the pointless replies, just like this one.

Kools is not far off is he?
    I'll answer my own question, he's at 950!

4. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

Next time you go in store tell them your forum name and how many posts you have and they will probably sort something out even if you have not reached a 1000

5. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Yea and they will laugh me out of the store!!! I know a couple of peeps working at my local screwfixxxxxxxx

6. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

I need to start posting more useful info though. The only thread I have done well in is the Satellite installation one. A good chunk of my posts are general chit chat.

7. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

'Joe90', i thought you been here years but just noticed you are a little pup!!! :p

8. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Yeah! I am still a new one around here,you have been here way longer than me! I'm not here 2 months!
    Then there are the likes of wiggy, 04!

9. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I know. I have been on other forums even longer!!! This is the best for good banter, friendliness and great advice. Seems like a good old bunch of people on here. Feels like home (wipes tears from eyes as i swig the bottle of wine!) :p

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  10. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Haha, cheers to that!
    This is a great place!

11. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

I actually used my forum name last week in local SF on order instead of my surname:eek: had a few strange looks.:(
    And I stood there wondering how this girl knew me as kiab..:oops::confused:

Joe95 likes this.
  12. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Spent a fortune at screwfix over the last 2 months! They are awesome though. Only issue is the catalogue could be better indexed

KIAB likes this.
  13. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Totally agree,catalogue is a right mess, no logical order..

14. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Yes, catalogue is in dire need of review. I resort to the website now, I have given up with the catalogue. I like the click and collect service - it is a life saver when SF is packed in the morning!

15. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I'm, Select, not sure what it means though.

16. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Do you get anything extra from it? I thought it was purely based on posts and didn't know you can get discounts!

17. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

And I have more posts than you, & I'm only Well-Known Member.:(

Joe95 likes this.
  18. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

It means they are watching you because of your criminal past. :p

19. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

You could be on the way, the only difference I see is Phil has been here a year longer.

20. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

Catalogue goes straight in the recycle bin, waste of time. sf need to stop it, waste of paper and resources

KIAB likes this.