Just For Fun..........23 games remaining :)

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by ponty01., Dec 6, 2009.

1. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

i am posting my 6666th posting before I travel back up to Cockermouth early in the morning to coordinate operations up their.

we had a pretty good return so far on this weekends results. It would have been spectacular had Spurs and Chelsea not missed those late penelties. that cost us another 6 tappy points.

Stoke 3 Wigan 1

Bolton 2 Manky City 2

Chelsea 4 Everton 1

Spurs 3 Wolves 1

Hull 2 Blackburn 1

Birmingham 2 West Ham 0

Burnley2 Fulham 1

Sunderland 2 Pompey 0

Man U 3 Villa 2

Liverpool 1 Arsenal 2 :(

Despite several guesses, nobody has clocked my new username, yet :^O

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and keep the postings sensible one and all.

2. Wink McAndrew

Wink McAndrew New Member

"before I travel back up to Cockermouth early in the morning to coordinate operations up their.
    "

Ahh jist realised Ponty,,,, Yer in the Army! Is it you thats responsible fer bildin yon footbidge ower the water?
    Shame oan ye. Ye shud huv built a road bridge. Thae poor peeple hae tae travel aboot 20 miles tae get tae wurk. Ya evil bas*d. ;-);-);-)

3. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

Ponty01. Thanks for those.
    I know I said that I wouldn't every make any more predictions but I'm seriously thinking about reversing your Liverpool v Arsenal prediction, what do you think?

I suppose that we will put two and two together when you post up the next "Just For Fun..... :)" and all new ID will then be revealed!
    Tappy,

4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I tend to presume every one talking * is IWS :)

[Edited by: admin]

5. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

6pts for you Ponty01. this week which would have been good enough for us to hold on to our number11 slot for a 2nd week!
    Unfortunately,I did reverse you're correct prediction about LFC going down at home against the gunners and we only got 3pts which caused us to drop to number 15 as a result of this!
    This was the last prediction that I shall ever make (I'm just so rubbish at predicting)!!
    The top score in the works prediction league this week was a joint 11pts.

Kinda looking forward to the next "just for fun...:)22 games remaining" when your new ID will at last be revealed.
    Tappy,