Just looking

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by malkie129, Jan 4, 2016.

1. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

Just looking....Yeah really ;) at a Milwaukee compact 12v drill/driver with a 1/4 Hex chuck. Anyone had any experience,good or bad, of Milwaukee tools?

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

The engineers where I work swear by them.

3. malkie129

Cheers Chippie. Must admit I have never heard anyone slagging them off and the blokes that fitted our kitchen were using them so may buy one.....No sorry, sorry...Just looking . :rolleyes:

4. Let us know when you've bought it...

5. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

I normally get a sharp elbow in the ribs from the wife before "I say just looking" normally followed by "put your eyeballs back in" always embarrassing on the beach that ....

6. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

There used to be a series "Holmes on Holmes" bit like a Canadian Cowboy builders program, they used Milwaukee tools (sponsorship) and they looked quite capable on the show. I can remember some of cordless tools driving in 300mm by about 15mm lag bolts without any trouble

7. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Very good kit Milwaukee, been very tempted to part with my cash for a new cordless drill & impact driver.:)

8. malkie129

Thanks for the info blokes....I'll let you know what I think when I've stopped looking. ;)