Justin Welby

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Captain Leaky, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Seems a nice bloke. Maybe a bit oily?

No doubt DA wil have a view.....

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Seems a bit better than the present incumbent, who's taken "Movember" to the extreme for some years now. ;)

3. (Had to look up 'Movember'!)

(Ok, had to look up 'Justin Welby' as well...)

Seems like a nice cove, by all accounts.

But, he presumably believes in ghosts, so that makes him a bit silly and misguided.

And he doesn't approve of gay marriage. That makes him a bit silly and misguided.

I mean, gOD made us all. Chust the way we are. I don't know why, but he made some of us gay. Like everything else hE does, that's not for us to try and understand - it's just part of his 'big plan' like hurricanes, and sh*.

So, what shall we do to these gay peeps wot gOD made and put on this earth? Well, for starters, let's spend a couple of millennia hanging and killing and gassing them and stuff. But, now that we've grown up and find ourselves living in the 21st century, let's not akshully kill them (unless you're a cHRISTIAN or mUSLIM findamentalist, of course) but - hey - let's not allow them to do what the rest of us do either. Fnurr fnurr.

All together now, in a loud sing-along voice; "'Cos the bIBLE tells me soooooooooooooo

4. G Brown

G Brown New Member

'cos Darwin thought swinging the other way was illogical ....

?Differential survival or reproduction of different genotypes in a population leading to changes in the gene frequencies of a population.?

Translated into simple English, this means that individuals better suited to survive and reproduce pass on their genes more readily.  In other words, from a Darwinian standpoint, individuals who exhibit a greater capacity to survive and reproduce are more ?successful,? and have a greater influence on the genetic makeup of a species. 

5. ThomasPlumbas

ThomasPlumbas New Member

Darwin had obviously not met the feckless fathers breeding a dozen brats by nine different woman all supported by the state (you). Or maybe he had and saw that they would inherit the earth. If this is the case I will pose this problem-

Pyrimid selling relied upon a never ending supply of suckers to keep donating and when the market became saturated the whole thing collapsed.

So feckless fathers of all nationalities are far outstripping the poor tax payer in output of children which I assume will follow in their fathers footsteps. So one day the market will become saturated and no one will pay tax anymore.

So does Darwins theory of 'Survival of the fittest' really apply to todays society?

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

And as we all know, Gay's can't reproduce, (not left to their own devices anyrode) They are in a sterile relationship after all.  So genetically they are bound to become extinct eventually. ;)

7. Hmm, that assumes that gays would beget gays. Which is genetic nonce-sense.

Whatever the genetic cause, it's clear that straights beget gays and vicky-verka.

Which means that even Mr Ha - the straightest guy on this forum - could have a gay child.