Karavan Radwotzic

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by The Dormouse, Jul 31, 2008.

1. The Dormouse

The Dormouse New Member

Interesting that a man can be regarded by his country as a war hero for being involved in the shelling of an undefended city & murder of defenceless civilians, then running away to hide.

2. averageguy

averageguy New Member

Not like in this country where we have a fine upstanding Prime minister eh??????

3. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Hmmm bit of a difference between the two . I don't agree with us going to war in Iraq but i cant remember Blair ordering the rape of a whole city of women.

4. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

Interesting indeed, 'Doremouse.

He used to frequent a pub that had pics of himself and Ratzo on it - I bet he was itching to declare himself.

As long as members of the public can turn a blind eye to genocide - provided it's to the other side, of course - there will always be tyrants like him.

He's now going to play the personable, affable, wise, misjudged old sage in court - to show how 'human' he is.

The b'st'rd.

5. mantor

mantor New Member

Interesting that a man can be regarded by his country
    as a war hero for being involved in the shelling of
    an undefended city & murder of defenceless civilians,
    then running away to hide.

Now that they've coughed the * up, it won't be long till all the rest of the murdering * can come and hide over here. I wonder if Ratsass can do plumbing.

[Edited by: admin3]