Kitchen wall fixing component

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by D6277n, May 1, 2022.

  1. D6277n

    D6277n New Member

    We've been given a load of old kitchen wall cupboards which we're trying to hang in our utility room.

    Unfortunately one of them is missing a small part of the wall bracket mechanism. It's a rectangular threaded washer, 10 mm X 5mm. When threaded on the bolt it's part of the mechanism which tightens the cabinet against the wall and it also stops the metal wall hanger from pulling out.

    Does anyone know where I can buy these?



  2. WillyEckerslike

    WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

  3. Hausfix

    Hausfix Well-Known Member

    Could you post some photos of the actual bracket it came from? I’m sure I can come up with an alternative solution if I can see what you have.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice