KPM E400 multi-flue parts/manual

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by PTFE, Nov 27, 2008.

1. PTFE

PTFE Member

Got a call today from a friend of a friend looking for a repair on a KPM E400 multi-flue gas fire (I haven't seen the fire yet).

The pilot won't stay on.
    Obvious suspect is the thermocouple so phoned parts centre so I can give them a rough price and they've never heard of it.

Had a look online and find a few places selling them but no sign of parts suppliers.

After following lots of links I was directed to the website kpmfires.co.uk (I probably should've guessed at that!) but the site no longer exists.

Has anyone got a manual in electronic format they could send me please so at least I'll have some parts numbers etc to give to Parts Centre?

Also wondering if these are re-badged fires from one of the mainstream manufacturer's?

Any help appreciated.

PTFE

2. sportymick

sportymick New Member

I have just read about the E400 muti flue gas fire,i have the full manual should anyone need a photo copy?
    i am also looking for a part for the same fire a GAS BURNER pt number 799822.
    if i am unable to find this part could another supplyer make this part for this fire???

Should anyone be able to help then please email me at
    m_ramsey@sky.com

cheers mick

3. Geordieghirl

Geordieghirl New Member

Hi PTFE - hope you see this after such a long time!  Did you ever get the thermocouple (and did it have an overheat interrupter)?  If so, please can you tell me where from?  I have a Kingsdale Eclipse fire with the same problem and I think the E400 is a rebadged version of the Eclipse.  I have emailed sportymick for a copy of the manual, but thought I would contact you too.  Wish me luck (the thought of having to replace the fire for the sake of a thermocouple is breaking my heart).  Thank you.