Laser level for slope

Discussion in 'Engineers' Talk' started by JontheGardener, Jun 29, 2021.

Tags:
  1. JontheGardener

JontheGardener New Member

Hi,

I would like to get a laser level. It is for outside use (so maybe one of the 'green' ones), but it does not need to have huge range (15 metres would be good). There seem to be a million of these to choose from, but what would be ideal would be one that one could use to mark out an incline.

Can anyone recommend such? - I am not going to be using it for trade or for years, so a budget of hundreds rather than thousands would be good

2. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

Take a look at the skillbulder laser tests on youtube. They didn't think there was any difference in green or red lasers and tested inside and out.
    The one they never looked at was the green
    Huepar 360 Cross Line Laser off amazon for £200. That can be bought with targets and tripod for sensible money vs some known brands that cost a packet.
    Pendulum type may be what you want as can lock for angles

3. JontheGardener

JontheGardener New Member

Wayners, Very many thanks for that reply. I was not aware of that make (but I am now).

I will look at the tests you suggest on YouTube. Very many thanks for your reply, most useful....jon

Wayners likes this.