Last Post

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by silversurfer$$, Dec 13, 2009.

1. silversurfer$$

silversurfer$$ New Member

I decided to quit this forum, just lately it seems to be full of * with nothing better to do than post total *. Anyone looking for some tech info on here has very little chance of getting it as either people take the * or post some carp they just guessed at.

Good luck to the captain and mr puller the heros of the forum and to all wishing to do a great job and keep the standards high.

IM OUT

SS

[Edited by: admin]

2. tackleburger

tackleburger New Member

Don't go mate you'll let the * win. After all real tradesman might come back that wouldn't do.

[Edited by: admin]

3. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

will the last one out pls turn out the lights (we need to save energy).

i am sorry for upsetting u silver. if u promise to stay, i'll change. from now on, i promise not to respond to any posts again. PLS stay. IV apologised, haven't i?? if u leave, then people like myself would have won. then some ignorant joe public will come for advice and will get **** advice.

4. Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon New Member

I see I wasnt on the list of the heros of the forum. Just ignore the posts that annoy you silver.

5. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

oh dear, the yanks call this, a friendly fire casualty :(

6. Itandje

Itandje New Member

Chalk that one down to the fantastic four, at least we won't have to worry about galactus coming...bye bye ss

7. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

It will be a real shame if you go SS. You have always been very helpful and contributed lots. Ignore the prats. They usually go away after a while.

8. Dreadnaught Heating

Dreadnaught Heating New Member

I can see where you are coming from, regarding the all too typical replies that get posted here.

TBH, I spend little time here, and more at the 'donuts' pages, I am sure your input in the 'Combstion Chamber' would be appreciated (assuming you do not already post under another alias..... )

Perhaps we can re-aquaint ourselves there.

DH

9. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Yes there are lots of morons posting here but there are helpful types like SS and there are genuine enquiries. It will be a shame if the idiots scare away the positive contributors.

Don't let the trolls grind you down SS. Please stay.

10. Cooper Dracon

Cooper Dracon New Member

all i can say is: GOOD RIDDANCE

11. natrosol

natrosol New Member

I,ve taken in lots of valuable information from the main contributors on this site-I haven,t had the benefit of an apprenticeship in plumbing-just a year grafting with a couple of local plumbers for nought other than experience which I am grateful for-on my own now part-time so this site is valuable to me as I,m sure it is to other people in my situation-so ignore the silly posts-
    even though I find Loz very ammusing at times

12. tackleburger

tackleburger New Member

I've thought about it as well. But if you give up because of the likes of coopers dracon or whatever he calls himself the knobs will win, there will be no forum and a useful and no doubt valuable to most forum is lost. Screwfix get 10 out of 10 for doing them so I reckon we ought to soldier on and just ignor these prats.

13. PTFE

PTFE Member

I'm sorry to hear it SS. I've learned a lot from your posts.
    I hope you will reconsider and come back.

Either way, good luck.

PTFE

14. Planet Niton

Planet Niton Member

Please stay, $$! Don't let the carp-mongers win! I guess now is a busy time for the trade, so the carp-mongering becomes a higher %. We've all learnt from your posts. Hope you will stay!

15. ThreadJacker

ThreadJacker Active Member

Silversurfer$$ going?

I've just had a hard stressful day crawling around in a loft (cramming a two day job into one),sore knees, headache etc, and I come in to this?

This forums already one good plumber away from being the least respected plumbers forum as it is. :(

16. Cooper Dracon

Cooper Dracon New Member

silversurfer aint got a clue, thats why he is leaving,,,,hes been rumbled

17. ThreadJacker

ThreadJacker Active Member

Don't you have a bridge to lurk under cooper dracon?

18. Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon New Member

Yer dont go ss, honestly I know I am not the most helpful here but I am only having a laugh half the time, & cooper dragqueen isnt me!

19. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

Stay please SS. You have been an excellent and helpful contributor. Unlike some I could name....

20. Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon New Member

I hope your not referring to me HD. ;)