Liverpool may not qualify for Europe next season. Rafa gone? :)

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by tonynoarm, Mar 21, 2010.

1. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

After todays results they definitely will not be in the Champions League next season, and may not even qualify for the least significant of european competitions the Europa League.

If they fail to qualify for any European competition you can bet your bottom dollar Rafa will be history, if indeed he does not go in the next few weeks.

2. dryliner essex

dryliner essex New Member

IS THE INTER-TOTO CUP STILL RUNNING,THEN AGAIN WHEN TORRIES AND GERRARD SOD OFF THEY WILL BE LUCKY TO WIN ANYTHING.

3. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

and with that 9yr old you show what little you know, Rafa gone in a few weeks lol.

4. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

Liverpools failure to qualify for Europe can only be a good thing for English football.

If mediocre teams like them keep qualifying UEFA may reduce the number of places available to us.

5. debit cruncher

debit cruncher New Member

Sorry tony but the RS should qualify.... I think 8th place still gets in the INTER-TOTO Cup.

6. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

The Intertoto competition is no longer in existence, it was incorporated into the new look Europa League.

Portuguese club, Sporting Clube de Braga were awarded the last Intertoto Cup by default as they were for some strange reason they were the last team remaining in the last competition, and they did not even get as far as the final! Work that one out :O

Lets hope the small mediocre team from Merseyside dont even make the insignificant Europa League.

7. The Arsenal Man

The Arsenal Man New Member

Intertoto Cup, did anybody actually have any interest in it? I could not name one club that has won it.

8. The Arsenal Man

The Arsenal Man New Member

Well, that proves my point - no takers!