Liverpool will win nothing in 2010 - AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by G Brown, Jul 18, 2009.

1. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

The title says it all.

Season over all ready :^O

2. G Brown

G Brown New Member

3. dryliner essex

dryliner essex New Member

It was cold,the ref was no good,the ball was flat,the fans was to quite,the under-ground heating was not on,our 2 best players broke their fingernails.BUT one thing is forsure,there will be a PONTY on here with anouther excuss.

4. sir graftalot

sir graftalot New Member

i quite enjoyed the game, i thought the bin dippers went out to a better team over the two legs. but my cockaneese friend you are correct, timmykins will not be making an appearance, he can sulk like no other ...

5. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

Re: Liverpool will win nothing in 2010 - AGAIN

You know something, I'm beginning to think the same!
    :(
    Tappy,

6. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Come on Sir graftalot you know some of us have to work, i cant always find the time to get on here.

Excuses, yes i have one, we forgot to pass the ball and we had at least 5 players who deserve to be in a bottom to middle team, say like West Ham.

Got to do a job now,will be back later though, to give you a full answer to LFC worse season since the 90's.

7. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

Liverpool have now dropped 29 points in this Premier League season. They dropped 28 in the whole of their last campaign.

Disgraceful!

The 1 1 at Stoke was the most they deserved. Liverpool were awful.

8. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

At least they kept 11 men on the pitch throughout the game. That is nearly as many names as IWS uses on here, hence he cannot always come on here as Ponty. He does not have enough hours in a day to use all his names, and P&D

9. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Disgraceful!

The 1 1 at Stoke was the most they deserved. Liverpool were awful.

So you went to the game Hotdog, or watched it on Sky or listened to it on the radio,for a LFC basher you follow us very closely or is this a Match of the day throw away comment.

It was the tactics that was disgraceful.

Utd were awful but won 3 nil that is the difference.

10. dryliner essex

dryliner essex New Member

Here you go again,starting on other teams like MUFC & WHU
    Your the team with the problem, top players wanting to leave;RATS AND SINKING SHIP.Yes my beloved team is in trouble but i aint on here bigging them up 24-7.face facts LFC are in trouble so be a man and get real.If your not a man then give me a call and i will come and service your wife.

11. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

When do you stop talking out your ****, never?.

Point me to the place where i have said LFC are not in trouble, which players are leaving?, your the only 1 who knows this fact.

We will only be in trouble at the end of the season if we are not in 4th place spot.

The next 6 months will dictate the next 10ys.

P.S i serviced your missus already, christ she needed it and thanked me for it, but not again, it was like going down on Billingsgate market.

12. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

You have lost the plot IWS Ponty. You are one hell of a confused and sad character.

13. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

Your not the father of a certain Spanish manager of a small Merseyside football team are you? You know the one, he is also confused and sad

14. G Brown

G Brown New Member

IS RAFA still there?

15. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Goodness gracious me!

They actually won a game!

16. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

You still dont have a clue.

I can tell you when Rafa's going but cant be *. :)

[Edited by: admin]

17. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

They couldn't even beat Wolves!

What a useless bunch of overpaid prima-donnas!

18. Lappin' it NDH

Lappin' it NDH New Member

we all know liverpool will finish 4th, hate to say it but they will, their on 3 points off 4th. West ham will stay up aswell we too good to go down ;) Through thick and thin! IRONS!

19. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

What rubbish you write Hotdog, kepp to the shop keeping.

20. vote CONSERVATIVE

vote CONSERVATIVE New Member