Liverpool will win nothing in 2010 - AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by G Brown, Jul 18, 2009.

1. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Time for a new broom at LUFC I think!

We have not played the Sweeper system for a very long time.

Funny how my mates who dont support LFC want Rafa to stay.
    but you lot who dont support LFC want him to go, your either stupid or just like being ******.

2. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

"Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has called a crisis meeting of his players in an attempt to stamp out the discord that threatens the very fabric of the club. In recent weeks, the Spanish coach has been dismayed by what he sees as "negative body language" from his players as they struggle to keep themselves in the race for a top-four finish." The Mirror

3. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Lille 1 - 0 Liverpool...says it all really.

4. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

Still the 2nd leg to go, I guess it's down but not out (yet).
    It seems to me that the players just ain't playing for Rafa at the moment, maybe he has lost the dressing room.

5. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

"Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has called a crisis meeting of his players in an attempt to stamp out the discord that threatens the very fabric of the club. In recent weeks, the Spanish coach has been dismayed by what he sees as "negative body language" from his players as they struggle to keep themselves in the race for a top-four finish." The Mirror"

Yes thats breaking news, if your just going to come on here to **** teams off at least take an interest and not just quote the papers.You have not said much thing about NUFC this season, even though they have had a great season, i wonder why.

6. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

'cos we are having a great season!

Unlike 'pool! :^O

7. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Well it looks like my prediction is going to be spot on!

8. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Liverpool1 Pompey 2 ? :)

9. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

"Pompey have a better chance of silverware than Liverpool?

Portsmouth have enjoyed more cup wins than league victories this season but one of those league successes was against Liverpool, who are having a mini-crisis of their own at the moment.

In their 29th league game last season, Rafa Benitez's side enjoyed a famous 4-1 win at Old Trafford; their 29th of this campaign last Monday saw them slump to a 1-0 defeat at Wigan.
    Manager Benitez was uncharacteristically critical of his team after that loss - but things have not got any better, with Thursday's defeat at Lille putting them in danger of exiting the Europa League.
    And to lose further ground in the race for the fourth Champions League spot by dropping points against the club bottom of the table is something that Benitez simply cannot afford to contemplate.

10. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

Liverpool 1 Pompey 2 ? :)

I would like you to be correct with that forecast Gordon, but I dont think Liverpool will lose at home to Pompey.

11. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Who you calling Gordon?

Pffft!

Ok so I was wrong ;)

12. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

You were well wrong Gordon.

13. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

lille of any importance happening tonight.

14. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

Who's interested Gordon?

15. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I see tonynobrain is displaying his usual grasp of names :)

16. tonynoarm

tonynoarm New Member

I knew it would get you to 'sign in' Gordon!

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

No problems Ponty :)

18. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

At last Rafa took the shackles off and didnt play 2 holding midfielders, but it was only Portsmouth.

Chippie, Tony is not a ponty, it aint IWS, i dont think, but he is 1 of the forums thickest, he is surpassing himself here.

19. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

20. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

Europa League

Liverpool 3-0 Lille (agg 3-1)

Liverpool may win something in 2010!

Tappy,