Forum Support Locking old threads

Discussion in 'Support' started by WillyEckerslike, Aug 2, 2019.

1. KIAB

KIAB Well-Known Member

Could always drop John Mewett a email with your gripes, CEO @ Screwfix

2. Astramax

Astramax Well-Known Member

I vote for Charles Bronson as a moderator, he appears to be a very fair man who sorts out problems............for good.

3. KIAB

KIAB Well-Known Member

It could be done quite easily, putting only trolls to a holding area for a mod to deal with later.

4. sospan

sospan Well-Known Member

The actor or the criminal ?

5. Astramax

Astramax Well-Known Member

The actor.

6. Heat

Heat Well-Known Member

I agree it would happen that each Mod could have a bias, but they could just be given powers to stop new members being trouble.
    Besides, there has to be at least one or two people on here suitable as being neutral and fair and ideal as Mods

KIAB and longboat like this.
  7. sospan

sospan Well-Known Member

both interesting characters; The criminal was so violent that when in prison he had to have cardboard furniture in his cell. The actor when he was given the script for Death Wish said he would like to do that, the producer asked about his views on the film, no he said - go around beating up muggers :)

8. Dam0n

Dam0n Active Member

The prisoner Bronson (Salvador now) has been in his whole life and never actually killed anyone. He did take a prison officer hostage though which wasn't the wisest of moves!

He's given alot of money to charity through his artwork and helped various kids get treatment where there was no help via the normal means.

Waste of a life. I feel sorry for him as he's had a bit of a hard time but he's obviously not the most stable bloke to sharing a pint with.