Logs.....

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by HOTDOG ø, Mar 30, 2011.

1. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

I see Screwfix have "improved " their web site.

Unfortunately there seem to be a few bugs.

For instance I am not "logged in" but I can still post...although it tells me that I am not "logged in " and therefore need to "log in" when I try and "log in " it tells me I need to "log out"....

2. Bless - that must be soooo confusing.

3. Anyways, I had it all worked out within a couple of hours...

4. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

this log-in issue has to be a wind-up, honest.

either someone is trying to nick my password, or Screwfix is taking the MICKY?  I'm told to log-in, I do. then site says ''oooppps, this link seems to be broken''  (there's a surprise).
    then i open another Screwfix window and am allowed to do as I please.  NOT 4ny

5. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Bin logged in for  couple of hours now, been surfing, still logged in since I last posted.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

6. Mr. Handyandy

...bit slow though.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

7. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

How very interesting, Hands.  I can't wait for your next thrilling episode.........

Lucia x

8. Mr. Handyandy

Well I'm just letting those who have problems know that I am not getting logged out and in(ooer), so it's not a problem for everyone.

If you ain't interested, why bother posting ?

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

9. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

Of course I'm 'interested'  you silly man-really .Otherwise I wouldn't bother to reply.  Things might be tickety-boo for you, sweetheart, but for most members here the log-in fiasco continues to be a problem - along with the mysterious case of the missing cursor (sometimes it will, sometimes it won't).

There's a nasty gremlin in this 'new' forum software - and Screwfix can't, or won't sort it out.

Lucia.

10. Mr. Handyandy

Actually, I am experiencing similar problems tonight. I can work round it, but as you say, there are serious problems with this forum software.

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

11. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

Still constipated. :(

12. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

i think i'm begining to 'get a angle' on it now,  been over at the donuts for a while, chrrrrrrrrrrist its depressing over there, everybody answers with a question,  *

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

13. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

I'm having trouble posting as well on the plumbers forum. When I click on new it just whirls round for a couple of mins then I get a message cannot connect to server. Is this the same problem everyone else is having?

14. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

i guess so tappy, i get ' screwfix.com808summutorother' and somtimes it posts even though it says it failed.

15. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

'tis still hopeless :(