Looking for an apartment for rent in Dubai

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by maureenowaters, Feb 11, 2020.

1. maureenowaters

maureenowaters New Member

I hope here I get some beautiful information about Dubai real estate. I'm planning to go for a trip in Dubai next months and I decide to book an apartment and I visit so many websites but the price is so high. A friend of mine suggest me to visit here https://www.dubairent.com. Though the price is very low but I don't have any idea about it. Anyone does have any idea about Dubai Rent.

2. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

I booked through them, terrible experience. Toilet overflowing with c*ap, stained bed sheets and the whole flat was full of empty cans of spam.

kitfit1 and BikerChris like this.
  3. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

Are you saying they my c*rap in the same toilet ?.............................i did leave one tin of spam full though for the next occupant :D

Muzungu likes this.
  4. The Teach

The Teach Screwfix Select

Why go there,who the fl ip wants to live there.so much fake sand and fake sand sellers abound.it ciould be different now THOu.

been there done iits ok for uk brexit deniers

5. The Teach

The Teach Screwfix Select

woglles will help,tis possible ;)

6. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

I'll just have to think to myself the next time i want some real estate in Dubai....................................the first place i will come to for advice is a UK website that belongs to a well known UK Tool Seller...................................................................bound to get a good result from all those tax avoiding self employd's that have £Millions just waiting for a place in the sand :D

7. Tyler Worgan

Tyler Worgan New Member

From my experience I would like to suggest go with https://www.servicedapartments.ae . The price is reasonable and it is one of the top notch Fully Furnished & Serviced Hotel Apartment Rentals in Dubai. Rent monthly and yearly with the best rates. Me and my friend already have gone with this in the year 2019.

8. I-Man

I-Man Screwfix Select

Your experience is invaluable to me @Tyler Woburn! Please tell me more, I am also very interested in renting a run down apartment in the Gaza strip region, I hear it's great this time of year and prices are very reasonable.

9. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Went to a pantomime in Dubai,
    Ali Baba and the forty people with no hands.

10. Nafiha

Nafiha New Member

I am looking for an attractive apartment in dubai. Also I am looking the apparent with a medium cost