lotto

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by ginger tuffs, May 19, 2019.

1. ginger tuffs

ginger tuffs Screwfix Select

what a bonus last night i had 3 numbers on lotto because it at to be won i got payed £90 until wife claim it

2. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

Had 5 numbers a while back thought I won tens of thousands I won £800 never played since total sham

3. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

Odds are now very difficult to beat.
    Even to pick 2 of the winning numbers is unlikely.

4. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

We had a syndicate at work and we each paid in £2/week for several years, apart from the odd £10 that we used to pay next week, we won nothing at all. The odds of 18million to one sound small but when it's pointed out that it takes about 25 days to count to a million, one realises that 18million is a pretty big number

5. gas monkey

gas monkey Well-Known Member

Found a five when I was an apprentice in my jacket pocket when I was doing I was on 25 a week take-home then so a days wage now one way of looking at it never won anything but the heart of. My wonderful wife yes she does check the computer

6. peter palmer

peter palmer Screwfix Select

Apparently there is more chance of guessing someones mobile phone number than winning the lottery, any gullible fools care to give me a ring to tell me I'm wrong.

7. Bollerks

Bollerks Active Member

It's a tax on idiots is the lotto.
    If a political party said in their manifesto that they were going to charge an extra £2 a week to fund the NHS they'd not get a vote, yet here we have fools who chuck £2 and more away each week in the vain hope of winning big.

8. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Most big winners come out with the usual " These millions won't change me." Then within a week, they've packed up work, bought a house far larger than they need and have two or three expensive cars on the drive. Yep, didn't change you one bit. :p:p:p

9. b4xtr

b4xtr Active Member

Won a tenner on set for life this Monday :)

10. Joe the Plumber

Joe the Plumber Screwfix Select

It's a tax on most idiots, but I have one or two of the luckier 'idiots' as customers who would disagree, and with very good reason.

Jord86 likes this.
  11. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

Spoke to my Bank Manager last week and he said I was financially secure for life;
    Providing I die by this Friday.
    :(
    RS

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Here's hoping :)

13. Bollerks

Bollerks Active Member

You surely aren't referring to your good pal My Corbyn are you? Now then, I have much more time for his brother. There is a man I like.

14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Are you and longs both programmed together or are you both just reading the same instruction book?

15. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

2 criminals who won 4 million on a scratch card bought with a debit card I bet are not happy.
    :p