Loz

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by G Brown, Sep 10, 2010.

1. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Has ceased to do plumbing! His adverts have all had the Phone No removed!

2. wetnec

wetnec New Member

How do you know that Gorden,didnt think the little git was from your area?

3. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

g.brown is a double nought spy plumber, :)
    i think he went back nursing, he also makes bed pans now and is busy as fek, thats why he never comes on here anymore.

4. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Just google him ;)

5. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

You are right! Still advertising but no phone numbers!

6. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

Calling Loz, calling Loz, Loz where are you?
    You need to come back M8? Now UR gone, I'm being picked upon? Redneck, mantor, & many others (who just giggle in the background) are giving me a torrid time:(. If you were here, my inefficiencies will not be so obvious! Plz come back, I beg of you:(

7. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

here anymore.

One things for sure tom he'll make far more money as a nurse than any of us plumbers.

I think he still occasionally checks up on his old mates so this thread may just bring him in.

8. ThreadJacker

ThreadJacker Active Member

Poor Loz :(

Although when reading this thread at dinnertime on my Blackberry I Googled his details and I got a listing with a phone number.

Maybe he's just stopped advertising?

Calling Loz, are you there Loz?........

9. palavaman

We are all agreed I am thick, so, can someone plz tell me how I can google loz? I need to find a means of communicating him to come back:(. Help:^O

10. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Lawrence Doherty
    Priory Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 1JN

quick quick....

11. The Falcon

The Falcon New Member

He use to visit ukplumbers forum too,I dont know if he still goes in there i remeber him mentioning it a very long time ago

Tony Soprano

12. natrosol

natrosol New Member

I,m sure he got a new van a little while back-all kitted out as well

13. joinerjohn

joinerjohn New Member

Loz sent me a text yesterday. It said. " The worst thing about cheap toilet paper is when your fingers break through the paper and **** gets under your fingernails........ Apart from that, the nursing home job is ok."

14. Plumbfix

Plumbfix New Member

no your having a laugh i live about 2 mins away from him haha i know who you mean now

15. palavaman

Just checked G Brown, the advert displays no phone number:(

I am getting very worried now. The chap had a brand new van, well kitted with ridding tools etc, earning £5-7K a month (his words, not mine). Could he have gone on that holiday, not so long ago, & blew his earnings on gambling or 'nurses'?

I think it's in my (and my kids) best interest to declare myself bankrupt. What with Yell.com taking me to court, the bank lending me £40K for my business which I used to buy:
    - A brand new mercedes van
    - Power flushing machine (tom later told me it's a waste of money?)
    - Pipe freezing machine
    Etc Etc Etc. So many other tools I'll never use?
    What have I done?

Dafty DIYer, CC, CCC, JJC, Cowboy, & no future in the plumbing trade? If Loz failed, what chance have I got:( He was my mentor. Loz, plz help me:(

16. imran_

imran_ New Member

Anyone can make hay while the sun's shining. Even FTSE companies go through bad times, industry specific or generally - the ones that survive are those that can adapt.

Sometimes it's just better to put your hoss down than starve 'im to death :)

17. coppercc

coppercc New Member

I am still here gents had some problems recently, but still going.

18. palavaman

Don't ever do that again Loz!
    You could at least post once a week just to make us comfortable UR ok! Welcome back M8. Hope the probs you had was not to do with a customer:(

19. ThreadJacker

ThreadJacker Active Member

Glad your still here Loz, are you still trading? ;)