Magnet kitchens

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by clarky74, Mar 21, 2010.

1. clarky74

clarky74 New Member

I am currently fitting my first magnet kitchen but have fitted many other kitchens in my time both very expensive ones and budget ones. I wanted to know if it is the norm to have so many problems with magnet kitchens like bits missing, wrong bits sent out, not enough of some things etc. I've had so many problems it seems as if magnet couldn't organize a **** up in a brewery

2. Joelp1

Joelp1 New Member

sounds about right for a nationwide company! :^O

Our mob laid off to many people last year and are now absolutely shafted trying to cope now. Simply cant get through to the office.

3. Robbie2010

Robbie2010 New Member

I have fitted Magnet Kitchens for nearly 10 years now. I find that most of the time all is ok. The times when it hasn't been is when the designer misses something off and the manager check (if it is done ) misses it too. anything missing can get to you normally the next day. so very good really. Massive turn over off staff at the branch I use , so I rely on my knowledge to get things done.

4. swarfiga

swarfiga New Member

i find Magnet to be very good,at the branch i use they are excellent! never have shortages.great service,knowledgeable staff,good quality carcasses,easy to fit.
    I also like the fact that they give you the best price.Howdens seem to give you an inflated price which you have to knock down all the time and can be quite tiresome.
    But if you take a magnet quote which is 2k cheaper(same product)Howdens will match that price!!! why dont they just give you that price in the first place.
    I have lost faith in them because of this.
    i suppose it depends on which branch you use,but i couldnt be more happier with them!!!