makita cordless sds

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by colinthehamster, Feb 4, 2019.

1. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

Was that Paskins? Could spend hours in there drooling over what I had to save up for. Getting on for 20 years ago though - possibly long gone.

KIAB and kitfit1 like this.
  2. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

Yes it was Willy. They shut up shop a couple of years ago. I really miss the place to be honest, all the guys there were first rate and knew their stuff. The really good thing was they were always very competitive with any online prices, even more so so when they knew you would come back again and again.

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  3. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

What a shame. Couldn't agree more about the quality of service. 'Online' wasn't really a thing when I was in those parts. I bet I wouldn't recognise that part of kiddy any more.

4. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

No, online wouldn't have been an issue 20 years ago. I can only assume they went down the pan due to bad management. It defo was nothing due to the staff who were always first rate. And your right, you wouldn't recognize Kiddy anymore................all the carpet factories have gone bar 3, Colourroll is now a retail estate.......................the ring road though is still not actually a ring road at all :D

KIAB and WillyEckerslike like this.
  5. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Wasted many a hour in Paskins,sad day when they went.:(