Manual Turf Cutter.

Discussion in 'Landscaping and Outdoors' started by glob@l, Oct 6, 2021.

  1. glob@l

    glob@l Active Member

    Any ideas where these can be purchased in the UK, or elsewhere? (so long as it's not a ridiculous price) Thanks.
  2. WillyEckerslike

    WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

  3. glob@l

    glob@l Active Member

    Ah! thanks for that, the turf cutter I refer to looks a bit like the handles on a wooden wheelbarrow with mower type roller at the front and a cutter at the back. You operate it by kicking (sole) a bar at the rear.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice