May App Vouchers - Downloaded app, not received any vouchers!

Discussion in 'Screwfix Deals' started by MCH, May 18, 2022.

1. MCH

MCH New Member

Re-downloaded the app at the start of May, switched on notification in the app, but not received any vouchers. hoping to make a few purchases this month, are the vouchers coming?

2. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi

If you have not received your vouchers, please double check that you have opted in to receive such marketing as detailed here https://www.screwfix.com/landingpage/screwfixapp/

If you are opted in and have the notifications on and nothing is showing in your messages. please contact our Customer Service Team on 03330 112 112 or email online@screwfix.com and our Customer Service Team will assist you with this.

Peter

3. MCH

MCH New Member

Yep, all settings seem to be set correct from previously installing, are the vouchers only available to new downloads of the app?

There was an update to the app available that i've just downloaded, i will give it a day or two and see if any vouchers come through.

Attached Files:

4. michael862

michael862 Member

Hi, did you get sorted?

I’m in the same situation.

5. MCH

MCH New Member

I received one voucher for £5 at the end of May, just in time to spend it!

Martin

6. michael862

michael862 Member

this is the reply I got

rather patronising, I’m not sure if ‘Kelly’ is a robot or not?

I think it’s basically saying unlucky and f you.

Dear Michael

Thank you for your email.

We are proud of the service we offer our customers, but unfortunately you were let down on this occasion. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I can assure you that the issues raised will be addressed and steps taken to improve things.

Unfortunately the promotion ended at the end of may and the last voucher expired on 6/6/22.

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate situation to our attention, please do not hesitate to contact us again should you require any further assistance.

Kind regards

Kelly
    Customer Service Centre

I hope that I have been able to resolve your query today – we would really appreciate you taking part in a short survey on your experience today. If you would like to take part, please click on the link in the email signature below – we value your feedback.

T: 03330 112 112

Screwfix | Trade House | Mead Avenue | Yeovil, BA22 8RT

7. MCH

MCH New Member

-------------------

Yep, I only got 1x voucher, not the one every week in May as the promotion alluded to, obviously it was just over promising on the marketing to get people to download the app, not the best approach to build trust in a brand!