Medium Density Overlay MDO Plywood

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by ERSKINE13, Nov 7, 2005.

  1. ERSKINE13

    ERSKINE13 New Member

    Can anyone tell me of any suppliers of medium density overlay (MDO) frequently used by signwriters in the USA and often referred to by Norm.A. on NYW. A supplier in Scotland would be useful - thanks!
  2. Dewy

    Dewy New Member

    Phone a sheet material supplier who would know what you are asking about.
    Look in yellow pages or thomsons

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice