memory lane

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by SDSMax, Oct 19, 2005.

1. SDSMax

SDSMax New Member

Yeah I think you're on the right track but I'm not sure myself - bit of a tuffie! but I'm sure someone knows.

2. Chippy Minton

Chippy Minton New Member

Nibbs doing very well, married with kids now ;)

3. SDSMax

SDSMax New Member

Hello Chippy nice to hear from you after all these years, pleased Nibbs made it, s'pose he's training his own apprentice now! you retired? or are you still hacking mortices out?

4. Dewy

Dewy New Member

It proves that Camberwick Green and Trupmton are stil thought of by the way Windy Miller is now in a TV advert.
    I see there is no mention of Chigley which makes up the trio of Brian Cant narrated kids puppet shows.
    The theme songs and songs about the 'cast' all contained only 3 simple guitar chords which made me look good when playing them for my kids who raved about these shows.

5. SDSMax

SDSMax New Member

For some unknown reason Chigley always was the lesser known, maybe least watched of the trio, it could be the idea had run it's course by then.

6. panlid

panlid New Member

7. SDSMax

SDSMax New Member

Hello SID and thankyou for your comment, well I may well talk "absolute ***" but understand not all blokes have a wife/partner or a family and friends, or children to be the apple of their eye. There's alot of lonely people out here!

regards

SDS Max

[Edited by: admin12]

8. problem

problem New Member

Come on get over to tt, its a great laugh.
    PS you can take the pish out of handyman ;)

Passy