MFC

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by foxy, May 24, 2005.

1. foxy

foxy New Member

Does anyone knoe of a supplier in East Anglia of mfc,preferably Eggar boards. Dont fancy lugging it up from Croydon!
    Thanks.

2. jasonb

jasonb New Member

Try Silvermans, they have branches all over the country.

Jason

3. dewaltdisney

dewaltdisney New Member

Hi Foxy,

Here is the link for Silverman's. http://www.silverman.co.uk/products/timbmet.php

They used to deliver free foe orders over £250. They do those big sheets of MCP 10 by 12's ?

Have you moved now Foxy, I thought you were near the North Circular?

DWD

4. foxy

foxy New Member

Thanks for that both of you,unfortunately they dont seem to carry the range of colours i need,which Eggar do.

DWD,long story! I'm from E London,lived in Cambs,preparing to go to Spain,tenant in London wouldn't move out,already sold up in Cambs,got the ** out,moved in that place,now back in Cambs! Hope to start again. Clear?!!! :)

5. foxy

foxy New Member

Apologies to you both,Silverman can obtain them from Severnply and deliver all the way up here. Prices about the same as richard russell.

Thanks for your help.

6. dewaltdisney

dewaltdisney New Member

Hi Foxy,

I think I followed your moving home story. I recall from previous posts that you were heading for Spain so it seems to have got a bit complicated. Good luck getting it together. Silvermans are a good supplier so I am glad they were useful.

DWD