Miss Pickle. My shiny new blog.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by miss pickle, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

Is it Friday yet? No, wait... um.

2. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Still Saturday col :D

3. miss pickle

Morning peeps :) awful stinking weather in Devon :mad: rain rain rain. :oops: I wouldn't mind so much if it was November :eek:

Pete :) I was just wondering if we could have a few more emoticons on the screwfix site o_O I feel at times I am unable to express myself ;)

4. miss pickle

My goodness these electricians get up early on a sunday :eek: CGN has been hard at work since 6.30 a.m :) good man ;)

5. miss pickle

Nobody is about :( very quiet on here this morning :oops: think I will go and tidy my daughters wardrobe. There's an hour of my life I will never see again :rolleyes:

6. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

[​IMG]Good Morning! [​IMG]

Rain,rain, & more rain here.:eek:

Got another new avatar.:)

Good idea emoticons, definitely lacking on here.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  7. miss pickle

Morning Kiab :D yeah phil chose this one haha!

Phil the Paver and KIAB like this.
  8. miss pickle

I just heard thunder in the distance :eek:
    I ran out early in the rain to my shed to check all my tools were still there. Thankfully they are :)
    I'm gonna buy a new lock tomorrow! Plus I don't want anyone pinching all my painted furniture items :D I think they would leave those behind though :oops:

That zinssers primer is amazing! Drys so fast :eek: and that's the oil one!!! I got the 123 water based one as well though for some other items.
    Anything that doesn't have much traffic I'm going to use water based ;)

9. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Fit a good pir security light, the lowlifes don't like them!

Got a cheap five quid battery pir alarm fitted in my shack,makes a good racket, even after 5 years I still forget about it, other morning pop out to shack at 2am, couldn't remember the code, & I didn't have the remote or key to switch it off, wasn't very popular with the neighbours.:rolleyes:

10. miss pickle

That's good news coz I already have one of those :) my landlady fitted one when her dad lived here. He loved his shed. He died :( I keep finding all his old tools :eek: quite spooky :D its like he's trying to help from the grave sometimes lol. I think he's gonna have his work cut out :confused:. I've managed to keep his roses alive for the last two summers, so i expect that has pleased him.

11. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Good Choice.:)

12. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

Yep, and I was in town working hard till midnight as well!! :confused: Can't recall much about the evening...err I mean job this morning though. :D

Do actually have to do a bit of graft later though...busy busy at mo. I'm not a bonafide sparky MP, more multi-trade, though I do know my way round circuits and the like so I can 'stick my nose in' from time to time, much like everybody else on here!! :p

13. miss pickle

Oooooh kiab!!!! Where did you get those emoticons :( I want some :D

I would pay hard cash for a page full of them ;)

KIAB likes this.
  14. miss pickle

I don't know where you get your energy from CGN :eek:
    You had me fooled :D I was convinced you were a fully qualified sparky! So you must be doing something right ;)

15. miss pickle

2a.m and couldn't remember the code :D had you been drinking :rolleyes:

16. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

Most of the time I tend to leave electrical work to a proppa flash bang, as its not legal for me to do so and also I don't have time to do everything. I do have good knowledge of electrics though so I can tell if a sparky is getting above his station! :D

17. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Here: http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php [​IMG]

No:(, was half asleep at the time, but I need a 3amp fuse for table lamp.

[​IMG]

18. miss pickle

But how do I use them kiab :( I found them all but how do I get to post them from my tablet onto the forum :oops: I'm not very technical :rolleyes: no surprises there :D

19. miss pickle

anyone.gif I did it I did it :D:D:D

20. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Just copy & paste Forum code to your post.

Simple wasn't it!

[​IMG]