Mods on Fire Tonight !

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by DIYDave., Jun 3, 2019.

1. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

As above, excellent work zapping the idiot/s in such a timely fashion, really on the ball tonight

Working overtime or some new fancy detection software I wonder ?

Either way, a Screwfix Voucher should be awarded to you for such sterling work

Probably only valid on £100 spend so you can’t buy a pack of cheap red wall plugs and get a £9 back :eek:

Probably not valid either for staff members I recon ?

A virtual pat on the back will have to suffice in this case ...... and a smiley :)

2. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Mods on Fire Tonight..............................it's looking more like burnt out than on fire as the zom has already returned.

DIYDave. likes this.
  3. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Unlikely that would happen, Butt Breath.

4. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Realistically though, that’s highly unlikely so don’t get your hopes up

More likely that you will soon be deleted, unfortunately only virtually :mad:

5. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

You look familiar did we meet in Parkhurst.

6. Diyloser

Diyloser Active Member

Mods might be on fire, but the site itself is so slow to load it's pointless. (10 minutes to load this, every other web page, milliseconds) ?

7. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Fast for me,look elsewhere for your slowness.:D

Astramax likes this.
  8. Bollerks

Bollerks Active Member

Ooh! What did I miss?

9. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Nothing really, t'was only the resident troll posting in another guise. :rolleyes:

KIAB likes this.
  10. peter palmer

peter palmer Screwfix Select

Whats happened to the Donald thread, don't tell me a remainers spat his dummy again, can we not have a rational debate just lately.

11. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Never reported anyone for anything in over 15 years on here.

I would imagine the mods saw you and your like minded buddies advocating drowning migrants, suggesting all Muslims aren't British, suggesting Sadiq Khan was an agent of radical Islam etc etc and thought it unsuitable.

12. peter palmer

Fake news.

When did I say anything remotely along those lines.

Dave Marques likes this.
  13. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Fake news.

Righto fella.

14. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Every word of that was on that thread.

You and your little pack all chiming in.

Why so shy now?

15. peter palmer

The voting thread is 20 pages long, find one post by me that even touches on the subject of immigration, muslims etc. let alone condemning them. I know better than to get involved with subjects like that, it just has all the snowflakes screaming racist and hammering the report button like a crazed loon.

So like I say, fake news, hate being spread about by remainers like it always has been.

longboat and KIAB like this.
  16. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

I reckon the mods did the right thing in removing the thread, there was so much rubbish posted by the Trump haters that it was turning into a nasty thread.

The Trump haters forget that part of Donald's visit is to celebrate with our dear Queen, the D Day landings, and they should be aware that following the success of the operation, the haters are now free to say and do all the nasty things that only idiots would say and do about the President of our greatest ally. Also it's important to remember that the landings involved thousands of American Servicemen, many of whom gave their lives, and lots more were badly injured for which we should all, and I mean all, be grateful to for our freedom. Long may the Union Flag fly alongside the Stars and Stripes.

longboat, Astramax and KIAB like this.
  17. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

As always cowards like yourself like to invoke others sacrifice to obscure their own shortcomings.

Bonespur Trump with his personal vietnam of stds surrounding himself with senile generals springs to mind

18. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

I think it was deleted (and bans handed out) because of the bigotry and racist posts.

Given the way this forum is going, it makes me wonder whether Stormfront bans people for making DIY posts.

Jord86 likes this.
  19. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Do you mean the 'screwfix forum' as a whole or the 'just talk' sub forum?

You're good with numbers, what magnitude of posts either on the entire forum, or this sub section would 'you' consider to be racist and or bigoted?

From what I've read on here I'd hazzard a guess that its probably well below 0.1%, and 1%, respectively.
    Perhaps you might like to refute that with a differing opinion...
    "Given the way this forum is going", you'd better multiple those figures by at least 50.