Most comfortable boots I have had for a while

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by sospan, Apr 28, 2018.

1. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

I have had a pair of Tough Grit Mellor boots on my feet for the last few days. I had bought them to keep up the allotment as they are old style - no goretex, no membranes, liners, arch supports etc. and would be good while digging. However, they are far too comfortable to be sidelined.

upload_2018-4-28_11-4-20.png

IWhen I checked online I did see one add claiming that they are by Scruffs which I don't believe. However, there is some bad news they were on sale at £9.99 but now the price has crept up to £12.50 !

2. AlvyChippy

AlvyChippy Active Member

3. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

Just bought pair of scruff boots as was sick of paying silly prices for Dr Martins, can't fault them

4. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Looks like my slippers! The only difference being mine came with a pompom on the toecap!

5. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

AlvyChippy likes this.
  6. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

I got a pair of Scruffs from the TP clearance they were ok but lacked cushioning - the Tough grit I got from the same place for half the price.

The price and design of "work" boots is getting more and more silly. Some are becoming more like fashion statements with prices to match

Jord86 and WillyEckerslike like this.